Book it. Buy it. BELIEVE it! - TR is started! link posted 8/11

Ugh - poor kitty. I would not like it if one of my cats vomited the day before D-Day. I hope he is fine. Sounds like so far, so good. No more vomiting. Eating. That's good.

Perhaps an errant hair ball. I can't even let Max sleep with me in the summer because he is always barfing up hairboys. UCK!

You're almost there. :cool1:

Just heard that Seatac is fogged in!! Talk about the weirdest summer weather ever!! Guess there is a 45 minute delay!:confused3

No doubt, the fog will be all gone by your flight tonight!:yay: Smart choice to take the red eye! You know, with all of those infamous fog delays in late July!:rotfl2:

I've never heard about that AKV Sundown thing, but will be interested to read about it if you're able to do it.

If I don't talk to you before the trip, have a great time!!

KatMark said:
Oh dear....it's just one thing after another.

I hope your kitty is feeling better today.

And, in case I don't get back here before you leave, have a magical time.

Thanks Kathy! Today is great so far but I'd better be careful what I say :)

Well, I hope that kitty is okay, that you find your facewash, that the boys don't have any injuries or sunburn today, that your work people cooperate, that K has all the essentials and is ready at 6, and um, whatever else needs to happen for you to get on that plane and have a wonderful, magical vacation!! Sounds like you could really use one!

That Jambo DVC Sundown thing sounds nice - I'll have to check and see if they'll be having it in October when we're staying there.

I've been thinking all week about vacation. Needing one bad!!!
DH was looking at the Disney Alaska cruise stuff - I told him we just have to go back and re-read your report. Then he asked if you were going to be at the DIS meet in October so he could ask you questions!! Be prepared!

SAFE TRAVELS!!pixiedust:

Misskitty3 said:
Sorry about your kitty! That is no fun! But sounds like he might be feeling better! Good for you for getting in some snuggle time!

Love your earrings! Wow!
thanks! They were fun to make, I have no clue what I'm doing lol. He seems good so far, fingers crossed

Misskitty3 said:
Hope you find what you need for your skin. Have you tried Pharmaca? Or Costco pharmacy?
where/what is pharmaca? Costco is a great idea, I'll be by there so may try it.

MEK said:
Ugh - poor kitty. I would not like it if one of my cats vomited the day before D-Day. I hope he is fine. Sounds like so far, so good. No more vomiting. Eating. That's good.

Perhaps an errant hair ball. I can't even let Max sleep with me in the summer because he is always barfing up hairboys. UCK!

You're almost there. :cool1:

I think he over ate and ate too fast, usually he's a nibbler and we have to hide the rest of his food from fat Melvin and give it to him later. I'll relax if the afternoon feeding goes as well.

Misskitty3 said:
Just heard that Seatac is fogged in!! Talk about the weirdest summer weather ever!! Guess there is a 45 minute delay!:confused3

No doubt, the fog will be all gone by your flight tonight!:yay: Smart choice to take the red eye! You know, with all of those infamous fog delays in late July!:rotfl2:

Oh brother! It's lovely out now. I like the red eye for making the time change. The boys wanted to go to bed early and wake up early today to try and get on FL time. Their idea of summer early is 7. Which makes it already 10 in FL. Maybe it's good it's a non park trip!

Misskitty3 said:

A delay would suck, we only have an hour layover between connections

glennbo123 said:
I've never heard about that AKV Sundown thing, but will be interested to read about it if you're able to do it.

If I don't talk to you before the trip, have a great time!!

Thanks! I think it's unlikely we will make it to the event but you never know!

Sorry for all the single replies, I was DISing from my phone during a webinar and the new app doesn't seem to offer multi quote!

Well, I hope that kitty is okay, that you find your facewash, that the boys don't have any injuries or sunburn today, that your work people cooperate, that K has all the essentials and is ready at 6, and um, whatever else needs to happen for you to get on that plane and have a wonderful, magical vacation!! Sounds like you could really use one!

I can use one! And it's today! :cool1:

That Jambo DVC Sundown thing sounds nice - I'll have to check and see if they'll be having it in October when we're staying there.

The invite said Mondays and Wednesdays so maybe! I'd never heard of it before, don't know if it's new or not.

I've been thinking all week about vacation. Needing one bad!!!
DH was looking at the Disney Alaska cruise stuff - I told him we just have to go back and re-read your report. Then he asked if you were going to be at the DIS meet in October so he could ask you questions!! Be prepared!

SAFE TRAVELS!!pixiedust:

LOL! Of course I'm happy to answer any questions at the meet, how fun!!

I have been following along but not commenting because I was so far behind. I just caught up and wanted to wish you a magical trip.

thanks! They were fun to make, I have no clue what I'm doing lol. He seems good so far, fingers crossed

where/what is pharmaca? Costco is a great idea, I'll be by there so may try it.

Pharmaca is a chain of pharmacies -- there is one in downtown Redmond, maybe Kirkland and at least one more in Madison Park....but probably a handful more around the Seattle area that I dont know about. I only mentioned them because they are a chain so perhaps they could check all of their stores for what you need.

A delay would suck, we only have an hour layover between connections

I am sure you won't be delayed because of fog. Especially with a flight after midnight, I am sure there is some wiggle room to get flights in and out in a timely manner.

The only reason I knew about the fog this morning is because my girlfriend sent me a panicked email about it! We are flying to Phx in a couple of weeks and we are on the first AM flight out so she is worried we might be delayed due to fog! I can't imagine that happening twice in one summer!;)

pooh'smate said:
I have been following along but not commenting because I was so far behind. I just caught up and wanted to wish you a magical trip.

Aww, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter