Booked with DreamsUnlimited

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
I booked our upcoming Dolphin trip through DU. Will I receive a confirmation from the Dolphin?

I booked our stay at the Dolphin last July with DU. I never received a confirmation from he Dolphin. Being somewhat paranoid, I called the Dolphin to make sure they had the reservation.

Just returned from our Dolphin stay booked thru DU. We received an e-mail confirmation from DU and I called the Dolphin directly to make sure they had our reservation. No problems whatsoever.

Enjoy!!

:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

Originally posted by minniemmom
Just returned from our Dolphin stay booked thru DU. We received an e-mail confirmation from DU and I called the Dolphin directly to make sure they had our reservation. No problems whatsoever.

Enjoy!!

:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

How was your stay? This will be my first stay at the Dolphin...any advice? Thanks for the info!

Even if you booked with DU I would contact the Dolphin to make sure they had your reservfations. When we checked into the Swan last week, there was a guy standing next to me that had all his documentation from DU, but the Swan did not show a reservation. He was on the phone with DU trying to get a room at another hotel. If I'm not mistaken they could only find a hotel off-site. However, I did hear him say that DU did get him in the Swan on the following day.

Better safe than sorry.

We got a "dolphin" confirmation number from dreams and checked with the dolphin just to be sure. It was all set and does show on the website if your spg member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter