Booking multiple rooms on the same days?

Jarmo

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a Universal trip with park days on 8/29-9/1. I have a family of 5 and the 2BR at endless summer would be great for us. Would I be able to simultaneously book a Royal Pacifc room on 8/29 and 8/31 to get 4 days of express passes without any issue? That would be about $500 extra but still much cheaper than a suite at Royal Pacific for 4 nights.

I've done this 2x the past year. We actually love the 2 room suites at Endless Summer and don't want to move luggage.
We sometimes take breaks mid day to take naps at the premier hotel. that way I do "use" them...LOL.

Loews probably doesn't even know, and if they do, they certainly don't care.

You'll have to go check in at RPR to get the keycards which double as your express passes.

What about a regular room at PBH with a rollaway? The rooms are larger (450 sq ft) that the ES 2BR suites (440 sq ft). You do lose the 3rd bed and the separate room for one bed, but the cost is pretty close to 4xES+2xRPR. We've stayed at both and I can say that except for the above, there really is no comparison between the two.

The hotel and room is much nicer at PBH. The water taxi is fantastic, especially when returning at night. The walk to/from PBH is not too bad either. This allows for much easier mid-afternoon breaks.

Having to take the bus to CityWalk from ES is not terrible, but all the extra walking through the lines to get through security (and then still having to walk to the parks) takes away from time in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter