Boomertowne...

wow guys i just signed up like an hour or a little longer ago and i went back and checked my friends list and there are 60 people who want to be my friends.. do you guys accept them all ?

Yes, accept them all. Remember to only do 50 per day since that is the max you can get points for. Accepting 50 friend requests gives you an easy 500pts. Requesting others to be your friend gives you 6 pts per request. hth

Yes, accept them all. Remember to only do 50 per day since that is the max you can get points for. Accepting 50 friend requests gives you an easy 500pts. Requesting others to be your friend gives you 6 pts per request. hth

oh i didnt know that i kept aceppting them all until i got to my 1500 points... are they going to take them away from tme ?

I wasn't aware there was a limit on friend requests either. I know I have accepted more than 50 friend requests in one day and received points for all of them.

My points have always stopped crediting at 500 pts. However, when requesting new friends, there doesn't seem to be a limit.

from BTowne:

Last Updated: May 23rd, 2008

Activity Points
First place winner for BoomerVision Pictures 10,000
Second place winner for BoomerVision Pictures 5,000
Third place winner for BoomerVision Pictures 3,000
Become a BoomerTowne Citizen 100
Create a Dating Profile (30 days of membership required) 100
Create a MyTowne City Profile 100
Create a Boomer Profile (30 days of membership required) 100
Participate in a Chat Room (once per day, 2 post min.)** 100
Play and Complete the Scavenger Hunt (once per day) 50
Read the Newsletter (once per e-mail) 50
Post to a Featured Discussion Board Topic (once per day) 35
Add a MyTowne Recommendation 25
Login (once per day) 25
Play the Trivia Contest (once per day) 25
Upload Image on your Profile 25
Set Weather in your City (once every 30 days) 25
Submit a Recipe (once per day) 25
Submit a photo to BoomerVision Pictures (once per contest) 25
Submit a fave tip to Daily Tips 25
E-mail an Article (up to 5/day to unique e-mails) 15
Submit a Boomer Joke (once per day) 15
Submit a Boomer Quote (once per day) 15
Accept a Friend on Profiles 10
Vote for a Qwiki Quiz 10
Play Crossword, Jigsaw or Sudoku (once per day) 10
Play Lucky Letters (once per day) 10
Play Play Four (once per day) 10
Play Pardon My Words (once per day) 10
Play Fence Builder (once per day) 10
Play Treasure Hunt (once per day) 10
Play Mahjong (points awarded after end of game) 10
Post to a Discussion Board Topic (twice per day) 7
Post your Answer to Poll Questions (once per month) 7
Submit a Question to Ask Nan (twice per week) 7
Submit a Question to Ask Terry (twice per week) 7
Submit a Question to Ask Dr. Marion (twice per week) 7
Request a Friend on Profiles 7
Edit Profile (once per session) 7
Post to a Message Board (on someone's profile)*** 7
Suggest A Topic 7
Nominate someone new for the BoomerTowne Jail 5
Visit a City in MyTowne* 5
Add an image on a MyTowne City 5
Watch a Celebrity Video* 5
Watch a Featured Celebrity Video* 5
Vote for a Jail nominee (once per day) 3
Rate a Boomer Joke* 3
Rate a Boomer Quote* 3
Rate a Recipe* 3
Vote for BoomerVision Pictures**** 3
Rate a tip* 3
Rate a book review* 3

*100 Point cap per day.
**Chat Room points are awarded every five minutes, so you may experience a delay before you see your points updated.
***Maximum 200 point daily limit
****Maximum of 9 points per day. Users can vote for no more than three pictures per day.
+Daily point earnings can not exceed 1,500 BoomerTowne Points. Once you have earned 1,500 BoomerTowne Points in one day you are ineligible to earn additional points in that same day.

Here's a couple of good hints that was shared with me and I hope it will help you earn quicker. You max out at 1500 points per day, but chat is 100. Save chat for the very last thing. Make sure you don't go over 1499 pts though. I try to come in about 3-4 pts under the 1499. You will still get your 100 for chat, which makes the points potential just a little higher.

I used this tip for a while and thanks for sharing it. However, it no longer works:sad2:. I made sure to hit 1499 last night and then did chat. I never got the points and at first, I just thought that perhaps I hit 1500 before chat w/o realizing it. Then today, while exploring the site, I found where they now give us a point breakdown on the "my boomertowne points page" I had never seen this before. Anyway, for last night, it showed points obtained for chat - 1. I guess I won't be saving chat for the end anymore.

I just updated the user list. Hopefully I got everyone's info correct. Let me know if I need to change anything. Or if I missed anyone.
There is now!:rotfl2:
ETA:Dis user names are in parentheses if it is different from Boomertowne.

carmie3377
fourfoxesinpa
budbeerlady
murph76(murphnjamie)
belbook(vanyel)
wilsonfamily4
disneydreamin247
disneymom1980
luvhockey
llgray16(HayGan)
33kycha(Kycha)
karioc100(wisconsinmom)
firstfamilytrip
Sahmy(MommyBoo!)
piglet-for-me(cgcw)
webjunkie(Deb in VA)
miladymajor(GoofyBaby)
omg1478
jgraney106
mcmgrl1(addicted2mickey)
willoughbyclan
Mean Queen
Joanne1948(lilstint)
birdsy2000(dolphincrazy)
yamagirl(Andrea)

I used this tip for a while and thanks for sharing it. However, it no longer works:sad2:. I made sure to hit 1499 last night and then did chat. I never got the points and at first, I just thought that perhaps I hit 1500 before chat w/o realizing it. Then today, while exploring the site, I found where they now give us a point breakdown on the "my boomertowne points page" I had never seen this before. Anyway, for last night, it showed points obtained for chat - 1. I guess I won't be saving chat for the end anymore.

Yes, I noticed this stopped last week too. I guess too many people were exploiting the loophole and BT caught on. . .it was good while it lasted! :teeth:

Wow, wish I could figure the scavenger hunt out. I've tried a few times and can't find anything so I've given up.

Wow, wish I could figure the scavenger hunt out. I've tried a few times and can't find anything so I've given up.
Oh. Me too. I've looked and looked and looked but have not found a single clue. Oh well. Good luck to those that can figure them out.

hey i was just wondering how do you know when you get to the 1500 points ?

hey i was just wondering how do you know when you get to the 1500 points ?

On the right hand side in the dark blue horizontal bar there is a link that says "BT Points"; click on it. Then on the left hand side, there is a light blue vertical bar. Under Boomertowne Points there is a link that says "My Boomertowne Points". It will give a breakdown there.

On the right hand side in the dark blue horizontal bar there is a link that says "BT Points"; click on it. Then on the left hand side, there is a light blue vertical bar. Under Boomertowne Points there is a link that says "My Boomertowne Points". It will give a breakdown there.

awsome... thank you so much

I just joined today--same username as here--I need some friends!!!!:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: anyone??? :grouphug:

I just joined today--same username as here--I need some friends!!!!:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: anyone??? :grouphug:

Absolutely! :goodvibes: Check out post # 106 for a list of DISers and their Boomertowne names that you can send friend requests to. And don't forget. . .you get 7 points for each friend request you send!

Well, Saturday began my 9th week since I first cashed out...and no gift card yet. I'll be really bummed if they stiff us like Netloser did. I guess the waiting game will continue. I won't play anymore until I get that first card though. Has anyone else seen any rewards lately? I cashed out on 5/24 and 6/4.

ETA...Right now, I'm on Boomertowne forums. And I'm reading the same excuses for the delay that I used to get from Netwinner. So, I'm not holding my breath while waiting on these gc's.

:surfweb: Hi, I just signed up for BT, too.

My name is trixiezzz. I need some friends!:hippie: :rolleyes1 popcorn:: :santa: :3dglasses :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter