Bounceback for 2018

I know some Guests have been lucky enough to be able to move a prior BB reservation to a new BB offer. Very YMMV and you may need to have Guest Services involved to make it happen.

Thanks for the tip. Can’t hurt to try.

Hello, Was hoping you could help me about Bounce back offers. How do you find out about it? Is anything left in your room or are we supposed to just know to call the special number?
I have a friend in Orlando now staying at Art of Animation and they see nothing in their room about it.

Hello, Was hoping you could help me about Bounce back offers. How do you find out about it? Is anything left in your room or are we supposed to just know to call the special number?
I have a friend in Orlando now staying at Art of Animation and they see nothing in their room about it.
There should be a brochure on their desk and inside that is the information for the current 'Future Stay Offer' (aka BounceBack).

They can also call x8844 from their room to ask for details. This is the information about the current offer but note: Some dates/room categories may already be booked. This offer has been in place since October 2017 so availability is decreased.

2018 room only bounce back

Released October – 2017

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 1/1-1/3/18, 1/7-1/11/18, 1/15-1/18/18, 1/21-1/25/18, 1/28-2/1/18, 2/4-2/7/18, 2/11-2/15/18, 2/19-2/22/18, 2/25-3/1/18, ¾-3/8/18, 4/3-4/5/18, 4/8-4/12/18, 4/15-5/24/18, 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking. Value resorts are excluded 4/26-4/30/18, 5/3-5/6/18, and 5/10-5/13/18

There should be a brochure on their desk and inside that is the information for the current 'Future Stay Offer' (aka BounceBack).

They can also call x8844 from their room to ask for details. This is the information about the current offer but note: Some dates/room categories may already be booked. This offer has been in place since October 2017 so availability is decreased.

2018 room only bounce back

Released October – 2017

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 1/1-1/3/18, 1/7-1/11/18, 1/15-1/18/18, 1/21-1/25/18, 1/28-2/1/18, 2/4-2/7/18, 2/11-2/15/18, 2/19-2/22/18, 2/25-3/1/18, ¾-3/8/18, 4/3-4/5/18, 4/8-4/12/18, 4/15-5/24/18, 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking. Value resorts are excluded 4/26-4/30/18, 5/3-5/6/18, and 5/10-5/13/18

I really appreciate all hat info. I will pass it on. Thank you again

I am going to Disney next week for a quick trip & also have a trip to the Poly scheduled for sept. Can I get a B.B. offer when I go next week for my sept trip?? If so would it be FD?

I am going to Disney next week for a quick trip & also have a trip to the Poly scheduled for sept. Can I get a B.B. offer when I go next week for my sept trip?? If so would it be FD?
The current B.B. offer is a room discount offer. If you go back one page in this thread you will see the details in a post on Apr 22nd. Availability may be limited though as this offer has been in place since late last year so some dates/resorts are filled. I would not cancel any current reservations you may have in place until you find out what might be available in September.

That being said, there is a general public free dining offer that is currently out. You can check that for availability now.

Just curious, in the past, how hard the free dining bounce back offer differed
from the free dining public/visa offers?

I am at BC and thete are no printed offer in room, I know it is currently room only offer, but as the week is a total rain out wer are thinking an august trip. I asked for a print copy and told they have none and neither does housekerping. I find that hard to believe.

I am at BC and thete are no printed offer in room, I know it is currently room only offer, but as the week is a total rain out wer are thinking an august trip. I asked for a print copy and told they have none and neither does housekerping. I find that hard to believe.

i've never gotten a flyer, i just call and see what they have to offer.

No insight on the free dining thing.

If you ‘re looking for the details about the current B.B. offer, they are written 1 pageback in this thread. You can read the details there.

Not sure I quite understand what you are asking about the free dining B.B. offer. Are you asking if you come back this Aug what the FD offer will be for 2019? I don’t believe anyone can give you real answers about that as each year they can change. With Star Wars land opening in 2019 I’m one who is questioning if there will be a FD B.B. or General Zpublic offer for 2019? Only time will tell.

The offers vary slightly. For example, last year's FD bounce back was for Check-Ins up until December 22, 2018. But the public offer included Check-Ins up until December 23, 2018. Resorts offered may vary as well.

Room offers also vary, typically with the dates and percent discount.

The information is no longer being left in a flyer, but instead is inside the "Be Our Guest Guide". If it's not there, the previous Guest more than likely ripped the page out. Just request a new copy of the guide to housekeeping or the front desk.

We are arriving in 9 days (August 6-20th) and are hoping for FD bounceback. I believe we booked our FD BB offer for this year in the middle of last August. Hoping FD happens again! If anyone is there now and hears of FD BB offers please let us know :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter