Breakfast for dinner potluck

If it were me, I'd bring food I could eat and a lot of others could, too.

So, I'd bring bacon (I like the candied idea above). Barring that, I'd bring hardboiled eggs.
Cheerios - seriously, when I've gone to family style brunches for groups, my Cheerios go 1st b/c almost everyone from aged 1-101 can eat them.
Sliced fruit (strawberries are a favorite).

Protein, fruit, and cheerios is a full meal for anyone. And this way, you won't be bringing the 10th pastry (if you bring pastry, bring donuts b/c everyone brings muffins)...

Now if this didn't have kids, I'd go a little fancier, but not much. Folks may appreciate someone bringing the simple:)!

Depending on what everyone else is bringing, I’d bring some kind of breakfast casserole (hashbrown casserole, sausage & egg casserole, vegetable frittata, sausage & rice casserole, etc.) & 1-2 other more simple items like muffins & fruit or a strawberry-spinach salad.

We had a breakfast potluck a couple times a year when we were still in office, and the go-tos were a low carb egg bake, little smoky wrapped in bacon, cheesy hash browns, fruit, and usually some kind of sweet. There was also usually bagels and cream cheese (various kinds), sharp cheeses, juice, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter