Brit's Guide Blog 2009!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
Just as a quick heads-up on how we work with our annual Brit's Guide up-date each year, I thought I'd post a link to a new feature we're working on with our Veness Travel Media website. Basically, I thought it might be fun to post a regular (-ish!) blog on our working website to show how we go about the up-date process each year. It will detail a lot of our travels, meetings and park visits around Central Florida over the coming few months as we work on the new version for 2009. Feel free to ask questions as we go along, and we'll try to make sure we hit our usual book deadline for a late October publication!!

http://www.venesstravelmedia.com/id75.html

Now you're just showing off! ;)

Simon, you're a handsome and intelligent man. And, Susan - such beauty takes one's breath away. You guys are looking for an assistant, right?

LOL, Deb!! You'll be very high in the line for Assistants if and when we ever get there! :lmao:

Actually, this was a fun part of our latest up-dates - but the down side is having to do all our other work at 2 in the morning and then being up for another meeting at 8. :scared1:

Dear, Dear Brits Guide

Now I have booked my first Disney Cruise :banana: , could you write a guide book about that?! Yours are the only books I like and I don't know how to plan it without one. If you could publish it ASAP that would be most convenient . .. .

Many thanks!!!!

Dear Pooh's-Honey-Pot

Here's your plan: Go up the gangway, turn right into the ship, and have fun!!

In all seriousness, DCL is a fabulous experience but you don't really need a plan to enjoy it. Just study your daily cruise activity programme and take your pick from all the wonderful choice on offer. And have a wonderful time on Castaway Cay - it is truly beautiful. :)

And now we're on to Part 4..........more soon!

I'm thoroughly enjoying these blogs - keep them coming! :thumbsup2

I sat and read this last night! What a GREAT READ! I can't wait for the next part - keep it coming, I kept shouting out to DH "oh guess whats happening at so and so" I think he was bored in the end!

Keep up the good work!

OK, sorry about the slight delay (but work occasionally gets in the way of our work !), but Part 7 is now uploaded.

:lovestruc

I got the 2008 brits guide book to help plan for our next summer visit it was recommended by a work mate who swears by it as the bible for Orlando and all things Theme parky!!

Oh how right she was!!!! And now the Blog oh how we worship you at our house right now !!!!!!!!:worship:

We are just trying to decide which hotel in Disney for our first visit and planning on a villa for the one after!

So a great big thank you for doing what you do!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Our pleasure, DDG, and that certainly gives us a nice smile :)

We have also just posted a special part of our new Blog, detailing all the fun and excitement of the 10th anniversary of the Animal Kingdom. :thumbsup2

I'm trying so hard not to be begrudging, but the little green-eyed chap is really bursting to get out right now! :rotfl: Sounds like a truly momentous day.

Oops - sorry Deb! But, if it helps at all, we do have some good new restaurant recommendations for you :rolleyes1

There are also some fabulous videos on YouTube which show much of what happened on the Animal Kingdom anniversary day, and there's even one that includes a glimpse (you have to be quick, though!) of Susan and I helping at the set-up of the Wild Decade registration. It's on this link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qev5hZkFRPU&feature=related

They don't call me "Lightning McDeb" for nothing!

Picture4.png

Picture3-1.png

Oops - sorry Deb! But, if it helps at all, we do have some good new restaurant recommendations for you :rolleyes1
Oh, go on then...
049.gif

Simon,
Just a note to say I really enjoy your blog and appreciate the time you take to write it. Keep up the good work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter