Brit's Guide Blog 2009!

You're welcome, bobo, thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup2

And we'll pass on those recommendations in due course, Deb - let us know the next time you're going!! We have a couple more to check out the next couple of weeks but one definite choice, though, would be the new Village Tavern up by Mall at Millenia. A real surprise - http://www.villagetavern.com/

Just like to say thanks, your book came out with us & was looked at daily by all the family to ensure we got the most from our days.

Not sure if possible for your next book, but when writting in the various locations / addresses for the various main attractions could you include the Post codes.

Whilst on our recent trip, our Points of Interest stopped working on the Sat Nav so we had to work out the address for each day & the post codes would have been really useful (we did look at local leaflets etc but they don't have the full address on). Admittedly the main attractions aren't that hard to find once your in the main areas.

Just a thought that might help someone else in a similar situation.

Thanks for the feedback, Lez, we'll definitely bear that in mind. :thumbsup2

Oh, and part 9 of the Blog is now up!

Er, 'sleep,' what is that exactly? Is that an optional extra with this thing called 'life'?? :D

im waiting for the new guide in Oct, cant wait.
still got my old guide so reading that in the meantime.

thank you as we found it very helpful :)

I second that, great book for anyone going to Orlando. Do we know when the 'busy day guide' for June will be up?

We are going to Florida for the first time in January 2009, with our disabled daughter, aged eleven, who has Asperger's and OCD.

I have booked the Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets already and was told that the disabled can get discounted Disney Ultimate tickets. Do you know if this is possible?

Also, will we be able to get EasyAccess cards for the parks, as we were able to in Disney Paris?

Regards

Denise:dance3:

I'm afraid I've never heard of discounted tickets for guests with disabilities (as much as it sounds like there ought to be). However, you can stop by Guests Relations at each park for a Guest Assistance Card, which will help you negotiate the queues and make life much smoother at all the main attractions. :)

Oh, and part 13 of the blog is now (finally) up!

Hi Simon,

Are these 'blogs' on the internet or are they in a book?

They really sound good so I want to read them.

Many thanks.

:) ;)

Sorry about the trouble Simon!

I just went on Veness Travel Media about 2 seconds ago and saw that your Brits Guide 2009 Blog is on Veness Travel Media.

Thanks again!

:mickeyjum :goofy: :donald: :tigger:

I'm still only seeing up to day 12 - Cypress Gardens. :confused3

That's very odd, Deb. Part 13 is definitely uploaded and Susan and I can both see it when we go to the site (and not from the admin side). Are you sure you're not seeing a cached version of that page? Can anyone else see Part 13??

PS: No worries, zoedot. Thanks for your feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter