Budget Decision: Wait for Free Dining or not?

The savings is definitely worth doing the cheapest. I highly doubt you will spend $1200+ on food for 2 people over 6 days. You would likely have excess credit at the end.

I'm glad I read your post. I had no idea you could get a room thru Orbitz.

Chiming in again. I would book room only through Orbitz and hold off on tickets. That might mean you will pay more fo your tickets if UT is selling 2017 ones now, but I think it’s worth the gamble. You’ll want to be able to jump on ‘free dining’ if it’s offered and you won’t be able to do that if you already have your tickets.

I have used Orbitz in the past for room only and they have great prices using all their available codes. Last time though (2016) it was a bit difficult trying to get the right res. number from them in order to be able to link the reservation to MDE. Eventually I found someone who knew how to do it. Does someone have any more recent experiences with them? OP, go for the cheapest option now and you can always upgrade later if FD comes out. If not you have a nicely discounted reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter