But Rhett! Where Shall I Go? What Shall I do? Frankly, m'dear... a MAY 2010 PTR

Jo -you could also install this sign in his bathroom as a reminder too...

php9EOZwC.jpg

:rotfl: I have finally taught Drew how to properly scrub a toilet-- and thankfully he has his own Bathroom b/c little boys and toilets for some reason known only to God--- they don't play nicely together.:laughing:

The pic of the dust---- I have to find it and post it again b/c it was indeed classic.

:lmao:

Sea- that is perfect!:goodvibes

Shelly--- sorry! :) Yes - I was gonna do an update today and tell everyone where we are eating but the kids are out of school today-- yet another snow day--- and they were dying to go shopping! So - tomorrow is the day-- pinky swear!

Hope everyone is taking care in this WILD weather we're having!

popcorn::popcorn::

So--- have I lost all of my reading peeps?

If you're here say "Aye".

pirate:

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this- but without further Ado---- the places I shall dine. Thanks to all who gave hints, tips and suggestions along the way!

In no particular order since I haven't told ya how we're touring yet---

~~~'Ohana---- never been!:)

~~~TeppanEdo ----never been!:)

~~~Jiko--- never been! :) (I'm looking forward to this the most- can't wait to tour the resort a little bit- we've never been there either.)

~~~Artist point--- never been! :) (Another one I'm so looking forward to-)

~~~Kouzzina Breakfast--- Never been-- I'm going for the Greek yogurt- yum.

~~~Kona breakfast--- new for us:)

~~~Le Cellier --- old standby- hope it is better than Shelly's experience:eek:

~~~Liberty Tree Tavern--- old standby :) Sad Goofy won't be there to balance the tray on his nose.:guilty:

~~~San Angel Inn--- can't break from tradition, you know- no matter what we think of the food.:goodvibes

~~~Wolfgang Puck Express-- I'm getting the BBQ chicken flatbread and i can't wait.:rolleyes1

~~~Columbia Harbor House---- of course.:)

~~~Sunshine Seasons--- Maybe more than once.;)

~~~Flametree Barbeque ---- this may change ;) Yak n Yeti might be calling our names

And possibly---
~~~ The Grand Floridian Cafe--- haven't decided yet.:confused3

I have a couple more places that I could potentially stick another ADR or two into---
but then again, maybe I'll just go with the flow and decide when I'm there.

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry in this crazy snow filled weather we have been having.

Up next----
Let's tour the parks, shall we?????:wizard:

as an aside--

My ticker now says "Two months, 4 weeks" which is nice and all, but I'm very confused b/c I don't know about you guys but in my world when I say Two months 4 weeks, that really translates into three months.

:confused3:confused3

I don't know what kind of scam these ticker people are trying to pull but I ain't falling for it, let me tell ya.

I'm smarter than all that.

So REALLY- I'll be there in three months, but I'll also be there in two months four weeks.

::yes:: That sounds better so I'm sticking to that.:banana::banana:

Woo hoo- I have the phrase "Two months" in my ticker!!!!!!;);););)

AYE!!
I'm still here!

Love the ADR choices! I forget, how long will you be there and are you doing deluxe or regular?
I've only eaten at 4 of your choices, Teppan Edo, Ohana, LeCellier and Columbia. I enjoyed them all.

On the two months, four weeks thing? I have a theory. In my work, we have to calculate people's income per month and some get paid every two weeks, etc. We say there are 4.3 weeks per month. So maybe the ticker people think the same way since 7 days equals a week and most months have a few extra days beyond 28. I hope that made sense. It did in my head!
If I'm right, your ticker should be at 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days tomorrow.

AYE :yay:

Wow look at that list of new places you are going to eat at! :woohoo: YAY for trying new things! Looks like a great list!

One thing though -- I can't believe YOU are considering eating at a place with Yak in the name of it!! :rotfl::lmao:

As for the ticker thing -- I like it, it makes me feel good! :goodvibes Yes, I know I am 9 months out from my trip, but my ticker has a big fat 8 months in it and I like it! :banana: :laughing:

Can't wait to hear the rest of your plans! popcorn::

"Aye" Still here! It's a blizzard outside...where else would I be. :eek:

Love the list of your eats. We loved Ohana- the character interaction was excellent! Haven't been to most of the others so I'm looking forward to hearing full reports on them upon your return.

I'm ready for a tour of the parks now...bring it on...please help me escape this snowy weather!!!!!

"Aye" from me, too! Sorry I have been absent lately. :guilty: Actually, I haven't technically been absent. Just quiet!

Your choices look great! :thumbsup2 Of the ones on your list, I have eaten at Teppan Edo, Wolfgang Puck Express, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Flametree Barbeque. I listed them in order of how much we like them. But I would go back to any of them.

I hope everyone who is getting blasted by the snow is staying warm!

"Aye", I'm still here! I've been reading along but haven't posted much. Unfortunately I haven't had much to contribute about dining. :sad2: We usually only eat a few table service meals each trip...and they're often buffets so I didn't want to mention them to you! :scared:

AYE Jo!

I would like to know all about your meals at Ohana and Jiko. I have heard a lot of positive reviews of those places.

WPE is always a good choice and you should try Pollo Campero in DTD if it is open when you are there. I really like their chicken, way better than KFC.

Sea

So--- have I lost all of my reading peeps?

If you're here say "Aye".

pirate:

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this- but without further Ado---- the places I shall dine. Thanks to all who gave hints, tips and suggestions along the way!

In no particular order since I haven't told ya how we're touring yet---

~~~'Ohana---- never been!:)

~~~TeppanEdo ----never been!:)

~~~Jiko--- never been! :) (I'm looking forward to this the most- can't wait to tour the resort a little bit- we've never been there either.)

~~~Artist point--- never been! :) (Another one I'm so looking forward to-)

~~~Kouzzina Breakfast--- Never been-- I'm going for the Greek yogurt- yum.

~~~Kona breakfast--- new for us:)

~~~Le Cellier --- old standby- hope it is better than Shelly's experience:eek:

~~~Liberty Tree Tavern--- old standby :) Sad Goofy won't be there to balance the tray on his nose.:guilty:

~~~San Angel Inn--- can't break from tradition, you know- no matter what we think of the food.:goodvibes

~~~Wolfgang Puck Express-- I'm getting the BBQ chicken flatbread and i can't wait.:rolleyes1

~~~Columbia Harbor House---- of course.:)

~~~Sunshine Seasons--- Maybe more than once.;)

~~~Flametree Barbeque ---- this may change ;) Yak n Yeti might be calling our names

And possibly---
~~~ The Grand Floridian Cafe--- haven't decided yet.:confused3

I have a couple more places that I could potentially stick another ADR or two into---
but then again, maybe I'll just go with the flow and decide when I'm there.

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry in this crazy snow filled weather we have been having.

Up next----
Let's tour the parks, shall we?????:wizard:

Aye - still here!

Your ADR choices all sound good ! Making me miss Disney food !

I'm suprised my life has gotten in the way of dising, :confused3 I never let it stop me before... it doesn't help that this laptop has a funky keyboard, I then get frustrated and walk way!

Aye! I'm still hear. I had family in town the last two weeks and had very little internet time.

I'm glad you'll be going to Jiko and looking forward to hear what you think about it. DH and I are hoping to eat there on our next trip while my parents watch the little ones. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!! Glad you guys are all still here.:goodvibes

Sorry I haven't been posting much- I have been having a lot of trouble with my Sciatic nerve and been in pain- lots of pain-- but I went to the Chiropractor yesterday and now I am on the beginning stages of being on the mend. Yay!! Now it doesn't hurt to sit for longer periods of time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope you get lots of goodies from your honey!!!:lovestruc

I'll be back later and we can talk about parks and touring plans.:surfweb:

Happy Valentine's Day!!:love:

Jo

I'm back!! :cool1: Did you miss me???:laughing:

Sorry you've been having back issues. Hope you are feeling much better very soon. :hug:

Have a great Valentine's Day! :goodvibes

Thanks Shelly!
:hug:

You know I missed ya--- and I'm ready to see the pics when you get them loaded up and ready to go.:lmao:

Laundry can wait--- I hear Monday might be a good day for Laundry...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter