Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

i just played and got almost all my medals. I believe there are 5. The Buzz Medal for beating Zurg, the single player star, the team star, huminatarian medal, and the battery medal. I have all but the humanatarian, but am affraid to get it, if the game isnt giving out the codes i dont want to have to go through all that again.

Originally Posted by GirlWithSpunk
It doesnt work for me. It gets up to that there is a newer version of this game and then it stops and a sign pops up saying that Astro Blasters has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.

Oh well....If anyone would be kind enough to share a code that would be very much appreciated. .

that is as far as I get also.....:(

i downloaded and played on my mom's laptop and got 5 medals, and i think theres only 5.

But heres the information. You can keep buddies if you play the non-instant play one and log in using the Disney username. Its 2 players working togeher 1 if you want. But its fun if your wating for VMK to open or bored after it closes, still waiting for something to happen for the pin.

how do u beat zurg! he doesnt die like ever!

Nanoer said:
how do u beat zurg! he doesnt die like ever!
He is not easy to beat. However if you go in team mode and get a good partner it can be done. I actually beat him once tonight with a much better player than myself as partner. All I'm missing is the battery badge. Not very good at collecting batteries.

BobRichmond said:
He is not easy to beat. However if you go in team mode and get a good partner it can be done. I actually beat him once tonight with a much better player than myself as partner. All I'm missing is the battery badge. Not very good at collecting batteries.

i get stuck with the worst players i get like 14 times there score and i hit every z machine but the other player doesnt get even one green guy out for me and the only medal that i got has dissapered this sucks! :darth: now how am i supposed to get a buzz pin!!???

Does anyone know the requirements for obtaining each of the different medals? I have 4 out of 5, but can't seem to win the last one. Thanks in Advance!

-CL_DISNEYHAWAII.....:smickey:

DISNEYHAWAII said:
Does anyone know the requirements for obtaining each of the different medals? I have 4 out of 5, but can't seem to win the last one. Thanks in Advance!

i dont know how to get the single star medal but for the green humanitarian one i think u have to get over 75% of the little green dudes that rock!! for the battery one u have to get all the batteries i think, for the buzz star one u have to defeat zurg, and the hardest one of all the TEAMWORK MEDAL u have to get the exact same score as the person in a park but both scores have to be above 10,000 i think and both have to been with a 100 digits of each other which means that say u got 10,0125 and the player at park got 10,0024 u dont get it! or it withing 50 idk :confused3 one of the two

Well, I downloaded the Buzz Lightyear and what a big honking surprise

IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER - just like the Yeti game doesn't work.

I am so pissed off. I'm tried of these "VMK games" that are not on VMK and don't work.

Come on VMK give us a break. Put the games back on VMK where they belong.

i can play the training game just not the online game and when i ry to download the newer game i get an error report and the game crashes

Nanoer said:
i dont know how to get the single star medal but for the green humanitarian one i think u have to get over 75% of the little green dudes that rock!! for the battery one u have to get all the batteries i think, for the buzz star one u have to defeat zurg, and the hardest one of all the TEAMWORK MEDAL u have to get the exact same score as the person in a park but both scores have to be above 10,000 i think and both have to been with a 100 digits of each other which means that say u got 10,0125 and the player at park got 10,0024 u dont get it! or it withing 50 idk :confused3 one of the two

This is completly wrong. Please dont post things that you have no clue about. The Buzz Medal you get for beating Zurg. The Indivadule Medal you get for getting over a certain score, i believe its over 20K points i had 27K and 38K and got it both times. The team medal is when you and your online game partener score over 50K, we had 51K and 75K when i got mine. The battery medal is for when you get a lot of batteries. I got mine when i collected 35 of 70 and the Humanatarian medal is for when you get 51% or more of the green guys. I got mine with 5/8 and also 9/11.
To actually think you had to get the EXACT same score as the person in the park may be the dumbest idea i have ever heard. UGH.

I know this is going to sound weird but everytime I try to play I get physically ill. :eek: I feel hot and sweaty and dizzy. I get a severe headache then I retch a few times. I thought maybe I was sick but I feel fine unless I try to play this game.

Anyone else have any problems like this?

redbaybound said:
I know this is going to sound weird but everytime I try to play I get physically ill. :eek: I feel hot and sweaty and dizzy. I get a severe headache then I retch a few times. I thought maybe I was sick but I feel fine unless I try to play this game.

Anyone else have any problems like this?

You probably aren't crazy- but sounds like you need to go on the list of the "I can't play this game give me code" people

The graphics on the game are distracting- and chances are your eyes are not communicating the correct information to you and you are getting motion sick playing the game-

I wouldn't say it is a really common thing but it does happen-

You could try taking medicine to prevent the symptoms- but hey- it is just a game- not sure if that is worth it lol.

I wouldn't worry to much about it- but be aware that there may be other games that do that too you

You know how some games will trigger seizure with the right flashing- the screen size and the motion of the game- which does it bug anyone else that you are often at the mercy of the game with this? is very distracting- and sometimes it is hard to tell where you are and where you are going... at least on my computer it is like that.

you cold try altering your screen size so it isn't playing full screen- see if having something steady in the back ground helps to make your brain understand that you aren't moving...

The other thing- have you tried watching someone else play- see if it causes the same thing- just curious

Other than that- don't play... put your name on the "I need a Buzz Cup Code" and someone will more than happily gift you with a code- since you did so many with other games before.

I got the battery and humanitarian medal without getting all the aliens or batteries....

This game is pretty hard, you won't be seeing a lot of buzz pins like you do the everest pins...

I have all the medal, except the battery one. Now, my next question is once I get all the medals will I get the Buzz Cup Pin? and does that mean that each account can only get 1 pin? Has anyone received more than 1 pin on the same account or received the pin period? Thanks in Advance!

if anyone wants to add my dude, its x13igDudex12

i got the batterybadge, just keep right clicking...

and i have 5, im not sure if thats all of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter