Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

thanks krazy and if they have a buzz suit your my best pal from now on!! :teeth:

just let me guess.......................... not mac supported

typical :sad2:

I know it has vmk prizes. How? because its obviously connected to VMK, because whenever I try and log in all i get is connection to park failed.

i guess tehre down or soemthing..

but Host_green had a Buzz Pin and when we asked where to get it he said to play a game on the disney site

o_O

yea the connection is down so we'll have to keep trying! So don't freak if it doesn't connect! I'm so excited! :bounce:

I have confirmation from VMK_Runo that the buzz Cup pin is from the Buzz Astro Blaster game, But he does not know if the game is giving the pins yet or not

:thumbsup2

I just played Green's ice game and he said that the game is not giving pins yet, but didn't say when it was supposed to.

:hyper: -shifts eyes- I love pins! The pin collector inside of me is THRILLED! And i read on a different forum that it also gives you 100 credits beside the pin! Once the connection comes back i hope to find out!

Just a note, this game has been there a while, I used to play it after vmk for a while sometimes. It is a cool game and not connecting used to happen occationally before but it should be cool when they get it linked back up.

x13igDudex12 said:
I have confirmation from VMK_Runo that the buzz Cup pin is from the Buzz Astro Blaster game, But he does not know if the game is giving the pins yet or not

:thumbsup2

Hey, slow down. I was in that room too. He said it WILL come out soon. And it might be a completely differnet game. I suggest we wait a little on this and now drive ourselves nuts...You dont want to end up like this guy> :crazy:

Poor Thing :sad2:

Renpener said:
...He said it WILL come out soon. And it might be a completely differnet game...
I've had this game on my computer for a while now, but have not played it lately (too busy playing VMK ;) ). When I opened it tonight it went through a update download and downloaded a few files with VMK in the name. One of those files was an .html file that contained the following picture (taken from a screen shot:
93514VMK_Buzz_Lightyear_prize-med.JPG

The game would not link to Disneyland, but the practice game was a lot like what it was before.

jazstar87 said:
just let me guess.......................... not mac supported

typical :sad2:

Exactly, I've just downloaded it 8 times. No luck... :( We need another gift thread for this.

So if the game connects to the park and the things people in the park do effects the online game... then am I not able to play until Disneyland Park opens?

I can play in practice mode but the connection to the park is failing for me too. I was just wondering if it's going to be like that until 10am PST. I don't know because, obviously, I've never played the game before.

And, I like pins too. Heck, I just like free stuff! :thumbsup2

Cool! I had downloaded the Buzz game before I started playing VMK...haven't played it since then though. Althought piratedash has. Guess I will have to download it on my new computer now. :thumbsup2

It's true about it being connected to those playing in the park...when the targets are lit up in the game at the park...it gives more points (and is connected to players playing at home).

Forget the pin...I want a Starla suit! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter