BWI to Orlando 124$ R/T!

hulagirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Just thought I'd let you know about this fare. Dates are between now and mid-May. Hope this helps someone!:D

In what city is BWI airport? I'm in NY and I never heard of it LOL.

BWI is Baltimore Washington International & is closer to Baltimore off of 295.

Many of the major airlines - Delta, Northwest, Continental, Snited, USAIR...

Originally posted by hulagirl
Many of the major airlines - Delta, Northwest, Continental, Snited, USAIR...

Are these non stop flights? I've noticed most have at least one stop over before going to MCO. What a waste of time and a pain too! I did book Airtran the other day BWI to MCO for only $77 each way. I see that one of the ways has dropped to $72. This is a non stop flight which is worth it to me.

Anyone GET this fare??? I've tried through travelocity, expedia, united and usairways. Best I've come up with is 148//158 rt (even when usair SAYS it's a 124 fare!!!) All connecting flights. At those prices, United's 166.50 out of Dulles, non-stop, is looking mighty good!!!!

Clutter, try going directly to AirTran's website (www.airtran.com). I tried several different dates for anywhere from five days to more than a week in January and always had at least one nonstop to choose from at the $62/one way rate. And that was for five people, non-flexible dates. You might even get more choices if your dates are flexible or you are travelling with less people. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter