BWV day beds

Jaga

Earning My Ears
The last question ... I think.....for now

In the BWV studios.... are the rooms with day beds larger.......where does the day bed live when not in use....is it foldaway?

Thanks again

Jaga

Hey ...wow I am now a veteran...scary:eek:

The rooms with the day beds cannot be guaranteed anymore by DVC. The daybed just takes up the area where the connecting door would be.

hi: the daybeds are small; my 29yo nephew just put the mattress on the floor when he used the studio i rented for them.

It's more like a small bench with a cushion on it. It does have sheets under the cushion cover. My son was 6 when we stayed in a Studio Plus and he slept on the bed one night and hated it. Just like Dean said it is located where the connecting door would be and is about the width of the door. Very small.

It's definitely only large enough for a small child, and even then, it's narrow, like the seat of the bench that it is! :) When we stayed in the studio plus my DB ended up making a pallot in the area by the door. That worked out beautifully-- he was out of the way, had lots of stretching room and we folded it up each day to get it out of the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter