BWV Views

1BigDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I'm planning a trip to a studio BWV and am trying to decide what view to get. Do any of the BWV have a view of Epcot or is that too far off. Is a Boardwalk view the better view?

I asked for a Preferred View room and got a garden/pool view. Did they screw up the reservation or is the Boardwalk View a lesser view?

Thanks!

They are 2 separate categories - Preferred & Boardwalk. Same amount of points though. If you can guarantee the Boardwalk view - get it. A preferred view is the pool/canal & sometimes the courtyard which is a semi-boardwalk view.

If you want to overlook the Boardwalk (and have a view of the higher level fireworks from IllumiNations from your balcony) call MS back and ask if there are any Boardwalk view rooms available for your dates. As Sheryl0521 posted, the PV-Pool/Garden rooms and the PV-Boardwalk view rooms are separate booking categories.

PV- Pool/Garden (which cost the same number of points as Boardwalk view) may overlook one of the pools, the Swan/Dolphin Resorts and canal to MGM or the newly built croquet lawn.

Best wishes-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter