Cabana Bay! New Universal Hotel in 2014!!!

Thats what i was thinking. Is there a way to email the resort direct to make requests ect. or pay more for the poolside view?

Thats what i was thinking. Is there a way to email the resort direct to make requests ect. or pay more for the poolside view?

I don't know of a direct address, but if you go to the hotel's page on the Loews site, there's a contact the hotel directly form that I've used where they have replied to me.

Cool. Thanks.

They've replied already saying they have put a request on my room to not be facing any construction work as we will be celebrating during our stay. I think that if we arrive and it's not ideal, I'll just pay for an upgrade

I'm arriving January 9th and I am worried about the a oun of building g work goi g on ATM. Does it look like a complete building site? Is there a type of room I should be requesting if I don't want to see any of it?

The Courtyard rooms are furthest from construction. Poolside or regular view doesn't matter as far as noise goes in these rooms. The Courtyards only have Family suites. These Family suites are well worth the extra money.

The Tower rooms are a mix of Family suites and standard rooms. These 2 buildings are closest to the construction and those furthest from the lobby would be the noisiest although all these Tower rooms have indoor corridors.

I loved my Courtyard poolside family suite close to the Lobby. Room 3314.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter