Cabana Bay to Aventura rooftop bar

I think easiest way is to cross the street - but I don't recommend it - still folks do it.
I've heard there is a place to cross the street a little ways down the road at the end of the parking lot.
You could go by volcano bay there is a walkway that leads to Aventura pool area.
Also the walkway to RPR - but its a bit of a walk IMO.

I stay at Aventura most of the time and always want to go over and check out CB but its not simple and direct.

Also, just to say it - I know you did not ask, the rooftop bar is a very nice space and you can see the Disney fireworks in the distance at the right time of day, but not all that good a bar or food. You may want to review it. Most people recommend the lobby or pool bar over it - so that says a lot IMO.

I think easiest way is to cross the street - but I don't recommend it - still folks do it.
I've heard there is a place to cross the street a little ways down the road at the end of the parking lot.
You could go by volcano bay there is a walkway that leads to Aventura pool area.
Also the walkway to RPR - but its a bit of a walk IMO.

I stay at Aventura most of the time and always want to go over and check out CB but its not simple and direct.

Also, just to say it - I know you did not ask, the rooftop bar is a very nice space and you can see the Disney fireworks in the distance at the right time of day, but not all that good a bar or food. You may want to review it. Most people recommend the lobby or pool bar over it - so that says a lot IMO.
Thanks for the info. I think I would take the safer route even if longer walk. I am going to the Orlando Informer meet up this weekend. There is an unofficial informal pre meet up Thursday night at 7pm to ? At the Lone Palm Airport Bar in City Walk. People are thinking about changing venue in case pouring rain. Although I do believe the Lone Palm has a covered area.

I love the OI meet ups and wish the DIS did more meetups. Maybe when the dust settles over their recent scandel.

Thanks for the info. I think I would take the safer route even if longer walk. I am going to the Orlando Informer meet up this weekend. There is an unofficial informal pre meet up Thursday night at 7pm to ? At the Lone Palm Airport Bar in City Walk. People are thinking about changing venue in case pouring rain. Although I do believe the Lone Palm has a covered area.

I love the OI meet ups and wish the DIS did more meetups. Maybe when the dust settles over their recent scandel.
Do ask at the front desk - I am sure they can tell you the quickest and safest route.

There is a pedestrian bridge that crosses the street. It's really not that far of a walk. The path starts where the Castaway and Thunderbird buildings meet. Then, it's not far. You just walk along the path beside Sapphire Falls and are there. Make sure to pay attention to the signs. After the bridge, one path heads to Citiwalk, one to Sapphire Falls, and one to Aventura.

Google Maps says the walk from the start of the path to the lobby entrance at Aventura is 7 minutes. If you are on the Volcano Bay side of the CB add approximately 5 minutes to get to the start of the path.

There is a pedestrian bridge that crosses the street. It's really not that far of a walk. The path starts where the Castaway and Thunderbird buildings meet. Then, it's not far. You just walk along the path beside Sapphire Falls and are there. Make sure to pay attention to the signs. After the bridge, one path heads to Citiwalk, one to Sapphire Falls, and one to Aventura.

Google Maps says the walk from the start of the path to the lobby entrance at Aventura is 7 minutes. If you are on the Volcano Bay side of the CB add approximately 5 minutes to get to the start of the path.
Sounds great! Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter