Calendar Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, I had sent each of you your pals info. If you have any questions, send me a pm :goodvibes.

The send by dates is Tuesday October 28th:flower3:

Great job participants on everyone picking up their pals names, and even a bunch of exchanges on their way to their new homes!

wow!! talk about speedy delivery!! I got my calendar today from LUVDisney!! It's such a cute puppy wall calendar. I can't wait to hang it up and looks at its cuteness every month lol. Thank you!! Oh! and thanks for the precious card too :).

wow!! talk about speedy delivery!! I got my calendar today from LUVDisney!! It's such a cute puppy wall calendar. I can't wait to hang it up and looks at its cuteness every month lol. Thank you!! Oh! and thanks for the precious card too :).

You are so welcome!!! :-) It got there even quicker then I thought it would. I'm so glad you like it!!! :-)

There should be some arrivals soon. Also if you have not yet sent out your exchange, remember that next Tuesday is the send by date.

Patsy, Thank you so much for the beautiful Hawaii calendars!!! I love them!!! Can't wait to use them both. One at home and one at work :-)

Calendars sent. (Should be received by Monday)

And calenders received. :yay:

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thank you !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter