Calendar Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

Thank you Bridgette (cousinbb) for my calendar!!!! I have always loved Thomas Kinkade. To have his art and Disney characters in one beautiful calendar is amazing!!! I LOVE it!!!! Thank you!!!:flower3:

Thank you Bridgette (cousinbb) for my calendar!!!! I have always loved Thomas Kinkade. To have his art and Disney characters in one beautiful calendar is amazing!!! I LOVE it!!!! Thank you!!!:flower3:

yay!! glad you got it and like it! :thumbsup2

Thank you Jo for the Peanuts, and Alabama calendars! You live in a very beautiful state!

Heard from Tracy!!! :goodvibes

Thank you Jo for the Peanuts, and Alabama calendars! You live in a very beautiful state!

Heard from Tracy!!! :goodvibes
My son thought it was hysterically funny when I opened the beautiful calendar from your home state. He knew what was going your way.

And you are very welcome.

Mary Jo

Sorry for going MIA!! To much going on and not enough hours in the day! :crazy2: Almost looking forward to surgery next week just so I can rest for two weeks. :upsidedow I received mine and love them!! Thanks mommytotwo!!! I hope you like yours (once it finally arrives.;))

Sorry for going MIA!! To much going on and not enough hours in the day! :crazy2: Almost looking forward to surgery next week just so I can rest for two weeks. :upsidedow I received mine and love them!! Thanks mommytotwo!!! I hope you like yours (once it finally arrives.;))

You're welcome. I will post when it arrives. Hope all goes well with your surgery.

Thank you very much Tracy for my Peanuts calendar-Love it!

Thank you everyone for participating! Have a great holiday season!

This exchange is now CLOSED :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter