Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways"

Status
Not open for further replies.
castoff said:
o.k guys and gals how about a little cruise talk? :chat: Since the pirate theme is fairly new I am sure they will have it around by the time we cruise. Is anyone planning on getting a pirate costume? pirate:

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with the fact that we are on page 199. :teeth:

I might get an eye patch, but nope to a costume, I dont need to get dressed up to drink Rum or Wiskey :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Tina I actually was a pirate wench for Halloween last year. The costume was $100 :earseek:. I was thinking about wearing in. My dd also went on the Pirate trip (tour at WDW) and she got a pirate hat w/ mickey ears. I will see what I can find for the rest of the outfit.

Ct_TiggerFan said:
I might get an eye patch, but nope to a costume, I dont need to get dressed up to drink Rum or Wiskey :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I think it would be fun to dress up. I know they give you a bandana at dinner.

mikayla'sMom said:
Tina I actually was a pirate wench for Halloween last year. The costume was $100 :earseek:. I was thinking about wearing in. My dd also went on the Pirate trip (tour at WDW) and she got a pirate hat w/ mickey ears. I will see what I can find for the rest of the outfit.

I would wear it again so you can get your money out of it !!

CapeCAD said:
Hi everyone :wave2:

This is Terry (SeaSpray) on my husband's computer. The power went out on my computer this morning for no reason, I hope it's ok. I'll have DH John-Bob check it out when he gets home tonight. He's my personal computer-genius-tech-guy, so I have faith in him that he'll be able to fix it :)

Terry,
With any luck it will be a small issue,

I know this might sound dumb, but have you checked the electric cord is fully plugged in, or possibly the electric socket might have gone bad, or the monitor has become unplugged so it appears the computer is off.

Hope for the best

Ed

Bye the way my loving dh Bob (Don) sent me flowers yesturday. He knew I had been down lately. AWWWWWW :love: He sent 30 tulips. He knows I get upset when he spends money on flowers that just die. Anyway he ordered them from Pro Flowers. They ship direct from the fields! They are so new they have not even bloomed! :flower: . I also felt thier prices were good compaired to FTD or 1800flowers. Anyway just thought I would pass on the information.

Heather: Tulips is one of my favorite flowers !! That was so nice of DH to do that for you. :love:

Tina - what is the Pirate thing. Is it a party? Do they throw someone overboard? LOL

Got to get ready for class tonight. We're having a test and I didn't even have a chance to study. Spent most of the day sleeping (when I wasn't online).

Just doing my contribution to reach 200.

Bev

Congratulation's Tina! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I know most of you don't have young children, but if you do or are young at heart this may interest you:

BREAKING NEWS!!

Now you can munch on lunch with the Princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. Disney Dining is now booking priority seating for character lunches at the Castle. Lunches will begin June 10th, with seatings between 12:05 and 3:00 PM. Prices are $23.99 per adult and $12.99 per child (ages 3-11), and the same $10/$5 deposit and cancellation policy for breakfast now applies through lunch.

mickeymom923 said:
Tina - what is the Pirate thing. Is it a party? Do they throw someone overboard? LOL

Got to get ready for class tonight. We're having a test and I didn't even have a chance to study. Spent most of the day sleeping (when I wasn't online).

Just doing my contribution to reach 200.

Bev
We did reach page 200 !!! look at top of page !! They have a pirate theme on board with fireworks and a special menu. There has been some talk about it on the main boards. Some people dress up some people don't.

Tina,

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU WON. :banana: :cheer2: :dancer:

Have a drink on me.:drinking1 When I started my post before, it was still on 199 and less than 2 minutes later, you made it happen. 200 PAGES :Pinkbounc

Okay, everyone - on to 500 pages by 8/19/05. I know we can do it. :wave2:

Have a great evening.

Bev

castoff said:
This should be the 200th page !! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :earseek: :bounce: :jumping1: :jumping1: :dancer: :rockband: :drinking1 :drinking1 :cake: :thewave:
Congratulations Tina,
First poster on Page 200

And to Lindz for guessing the date.

Heather : 3/14
Ed : 3/18
Tina : 3/21
Andy : 3/25
Darlene : 3/27
Sue : 3/31
late entry Bev dd Lindz - 3/24

Ok Here's my start to number 500. lol
I pick Aug 15,2005, ok shamless plug, thats my B-day :rotfl2:

Tina - They are 3 to 4 different colors! I think you should just order them for yourself. You deserve it! ;)

Bev - I am not sure what night...but I believe it starts at 9:00 on deck! I have heard great things about it. It is the same night as Goofy's slumber party, which is all my daughter can talk about. I guess that will be a really late night.

Well goodness me, this quiz has kept me so busy, I almost missed the big 200
Congratulations Tina YEAH!!!!!!!!!!.

My guess was nowhere near but for 500 pages, I am going to say August 17th 2005, just because it's my daughters birthday and the day before I leave for Florida.

I have been keeping in touch by tuning in most days and reading all the posts, I wont do personal messages tonight,only because if I do, it could take us stright to page 500 :rotfl2:

All I will say is I hope everybody who has been poorly is now feeling much better, welcome to any newbies I may have missed, Andy Congratulations on your purchase, 18TH August 2006 seems a good day to book my ressie with you. :rotfl:

Everybody who is on holidays I hope you are having a great time. Last but not least Yippee I have just finished work for my Easter break and I have 10 whole days off.

Speak soon. Happy Easter

Sue :wave:

Congratulations to you Lindz. :cheer2: :cheer2: . I was actually just looking back to see if it was Andy. Sorry Andy :sad2: ! I wonder if you being in the sun and speaking of it so lovingly had anything to do with the outcome? :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Sue - Have a Happy Easter and enjoy those 10 days off! :sunny:

I will step in with the others. My vote will be Aug. 22nd, because that is my dd's 6th birthday. Also, I know I won't forget the date. :blush:

:cool1: :banana: :flower: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cloud9: :earseek:

Wahoo! We made it to the 200 pages.

Andy, congrats on your land. exactly how many tents will fit onto your lot?

Terry, are you feeling lots better yet?

Snow- fogot who asked but we still have about 2 +/- feet left. And what are they saying for Monday'ish? :umbrella: or :cold:

I am off to drop the boys off at my Mom's so I can be with my father tomorrow. Leaving here at 6:30 AM. Now I am just looking forward to him coming out of surgery safely.

Have a super evening! Mary

That was me Mary! I hope you get neither :umbrella: or :cold: . Good luck for your father's shoulder surgery :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: . If you celebrate Easter....will he be home in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter