Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the winner get for guessing the right date for reaching 200 pages?

Lindz
princess:

Hi All, :wave:

Hazel and I decided on a piece of property (on my mom's block) that we saw this morning and we put a deposit down!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I can't believe this is really happening, but we are really excited about this, and so is my mom!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I've got to run Hazel into town, then we are going to the movies later this afternoon. Hazel and my mom want to see "The Pacifier" and Angelina and I don't mind seeing it again ourselves. So, I will check in later, and see how all you "FINE" people are doing!!!

I trust those who are feeling ill, will feel better real soon!!!

:wave:

mickeymom923 said:
What does the winner get for guessing the right date for reaching 200 pages?

Lindz
princess:

The satisfaction of knowing that they picked the correct date, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Yep No prize other than bragging rights. :rotfl2: :goodvibes :goodvibes

Andy & Hazel congratulation on your selection. Sounds great.

AboutTheMouse said:
Ok, we're at 198. Do I hear 199?

Andy - enjoy your trip. I wish I was with you. Could use a little sunshine and warmth. It's been snowing here, too. However, it has been completely melting by day's end. We are supposed to have some more snow on the way this evening, IIRC.

All of you getting the snow - no heart attacks, OK? It looks as if we are all dealing with some illnesses lately. We certainly don't need anything else added to it.

Who else other than us has spring break next week? We won't be going anywhere, as DD has a dance competition next weekend.

My kids are off the week of the 18th. Good luck with DD in competition. :cheer2: My DD who is 11 has 2 dance competitions back to back in May.

Heather: We got 4 inches of snow. The driveway is clear now and the sun is shining. :sunny:

Andy: That's great news about property Congratulations !! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Ct_TiggerFan said:
Ok, heres another sub contest, who will be the first poster on pg 200?

You and Andy will be tough to beat..........But since Andy has dial up :teeth: I am going to give it my best shot. :banana:

Congratulations Andy, Hazel and Angelina... Im sure your Mom will be thrilled to have you so close to her once again.

I hope Im lucky enough to be putting a deposit down on a Florida residence soon also.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

I have to many years to go, but I can start dreaming now.

Either Fl, or Ala, near theGulf but still close to WDW :cool1: :cool1:

Hi everyone :wave:

Doreen - Are you feeling any better. Take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon. :wizard:

Terry - how are you? Still enjoying your new additions? LOL

Andy - CONGRATS on finding a property. Is there enough rooms for all the tents of your DISfriends? I'd like to make a reservation for 8/18/06. :rotfl2:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Bev ::MickeyMo

Okay. I feel like New Year's Eve and it's the countdown waiting for the ball to drop. LOL Who will make it happen??

I predict 500 pages by 8/19/05. LOL

Bev

mickeymom923 said:
Okay. I feel like New Year's Eve and it's the countdown waiting for the ball to drop. LOL Who will make it happen??

I predict 500 pages by 8/19/05. LOL

Bev

BEV!!!!

500 Pages!!!! We better get busy.
Here's my contribution:

Health to everyone who is under the weather :umbrella: .

:flower: Spring is here, even if it doesn't look like it outside your window :cold: .

For those on vacation, a safe return home. And for those looking forward to vacation...it's just around the corner. :)

Talk later,
Darlene

The property measures about 150x175 so we will have plenty of room for tents!!! :rotfl:

The one good thing is we got this for $3,000.00 less than we had hoped for, not a bad deal as far as we are concerned.

O.K., I've got to get ready, we are leaving here shortly for the movies, I just wanted to check in and see if we made it to page number 200 yet. I imagine the next time I check in, later this evening, we will be past page number 200.

:banana: :goodvibes :goodvibes :banana:

Hi everyone :wave2:

This is Terry (SeaSpray) on my husband's computer. The power went out on my computer this morning for no reason, I hope it's ok. I'll have DH John-Bob check it out when he gets home tonight. He's my personal computer-genius-tech-guy, so I have faith in him that he'll be able to fix it :)

We're leaving in the morning to go to NJ until Monday. If I don't get the chance to sign on before we leave, someone else please do the countdown. :hourglass We're going down for an anniversary party on Saturday, but I'm just glad for the time to spend with my sister and niece. BTW my niece is 33, and not a little kid :earboy2: Her and my sister are my best friends in the world :grouphug:

Sue: That is great about DCL sending those things to you and Vicki! Very cool! :)

Darlene: How is Stan feeling? Any stronger since the weekend? I sure hope so.

Doreen: I always think of you, Lyn, and Karen when I get my nails done :teeth: Just yesterday I had a nail appointment and saw the new OPI colors. Some of them are a little too orangey for me, so I went with an old standby "Outback Aphrodisiac" :earboy2:

Bev: Yes, I'm still enjoying the new additions. LOL

Andy: I'm glad you're having a good time in SUNNY Florida :sunny: We got 6" of snow this morning but most of it has melted already! :banana:

Have a great weekend everyone, "see" you when we get back on Monday! :3dglasses

Terry: For a minute I thought we had another new person. :teeth: I guess in a way we do. Welcome aboard. :wave:

o.k guys and gals how about a little cruise talk? :chat: Since the pirate theme is fairly new I am sure they will have it around by the time we cruise. Is anyone planning on getting a pirate costume? pirate:

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with the fact that we are on page 199. :teeth:

Denise - My dd has off the last week of April. If I had been smart I would have planned a vacation for that week. It seems that no one really has that week and the rates would not be bad.....there is still time though ;) Good luck to Brittany in her competition.

Andy - CONGRATULATIONS :cheer2: :cheer2: . What could be better than a house in :sunny: Fl? A house in :sunny: FL on SAME street as mom! I am so glad everything worked out better than planned.

Ginny - It sounds like Andy will have room for you. :rotfl:

Ed - My vote will be you for 1st on page 200. You have been 1st most of the time since you signed in here.

Ed, Tina, Terry - Glad to hear the melting has started. We have already put the snowblower away!

Bev - you had me :rotfl: At first I thought you meant babies! I think Terry would :earseek: :rotfl2:

Doreen - Hope you are feeling better and your house has been too crazy!

Terry - Have a great trip. I am sorry to report it may rain alot for you...but at least it is not snow :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter