Calling All Men

I have just joined so I am still navigating my way around. I listen to the podcast each week so that is how I found the boards.

I Am Also A Dis Pod Junkie . I Can't Believe 2 Quick Respones . I Thought I Was The Only Guy On This Board Chatting With The Women Lol Welcome GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Another addicted DIS man. Just got home from work and had to check the boards before I go to sleep.

I don't know about addicted lol. but I've been reading these boards for years. I don't post much unless someone asks a question and I can help them out. But, any time I need to know anything about Disney this is the best place to get quick answers.

We are thinking about buying a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) at the Animal Kingdom Villas so I'm back to the old DIS boards for help with this.

It's seems that about 99% of the members here are women so we better keep it cool :cool1: or they might run us off. j/k

I do like some of these little dudes though :banana: :dance3: :yay: :scared1: :worship:

Count me in !! I've been lurking for 2 years and finally joined 2day. I've done all our planning and the wife is just fine with it. The planning is half the fun.

i also am a disney addict. it always amazes me whenever i tell someone unashamedly that i love disney just how they react to me. i have been told by a good friend that i would seem more like a harley type of man then a WDW fan. i just tell them i am both

I talked DW into staying at the WL our first trip together. Now we are owners at the VWL. She needed no convincing to go to WDW only to spend the money to experience the WL. The rest is history.:cool1:

I wouldn't say addicted but I do check in from time to time. Actually reading some of the posts here on the Dis board has tarnished my opinion of all things Disney.

I check the boards quite often myself. :surfweb: I guess I should just admit that I am addicted to the DIS Boards and the Podcast. I have recently joined and started posting. I am working on my pre-trip reports, which I will be posing soon.

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter