Calling All Men

How about those Penguins.........another "W" over Jaromir and the Rangers. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at MA Fleury and it didn't matter. Gettin' my broom out...:thumbsup2

Yeah Yeah. Congratulations. NY is not coming back from a 3-0 hole. Fleury did play his @#% (butt) off last night and now we are running out of players. Drury and Betts went down last night and Avery was rushed to the hospital late last night with a ruptured spleen (done for the year).

Of course it would help if our 3 time finalist for the Vezina trophy actually made a stop. 12 Saves? No wonder we can't win a game!

How much longer to football season? :rotfl:

hope the broom works...the boys can always use the rest. And Gary Roberts is coming back! But Max Talbot is supposed to now have a broken foot...

Just win, baby!

How about those Penguins.........another "W" over Jaromir and the Rangers. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at MA Fleury and it didn't matter. Gettin' my broom out...:thumbsup2

I still have my broom out from the last series! I'm going to paint it black and gold and make it my lucky broom.

Hey, if I do that, it'll give me an excuse with the wife...."Sorry Hon, can't sweep up. That's my lucky broom and I don't want to get it dirty"!! :rotfl2:

Oh to be a bit younger and have the time to head to the arena and watch those games outside on the big screen! What a blast those kiddies are having!:cool1:

I do prefer my leather chair HD TV!

It's funny...I just asked my DW..."What if our kids don't love Disney like we do?":scared1:

The horror of such a thought!!

My DW started decorating my DD's room before she was born. Little bits of Disney throughout. She couldn't help but love Disney! My youngest DD finally got the magic on ourt last trip!:cool1:

Hi gang, DW, DS and I are leaving in a about 48 hours for Disney SSR!! :banana: . Im an addict!!! I just cant help myself, im so weak, so weak:yay:

yup, I drive my wife crazy with the trip planning (ocd), she just wants to be spontaineous, ha (not in disney)

wow been gone for so long the thread died. I have been working so much that I haven't been on. I am mostly a winter diser. LOL

Add me to the list. My DW thinks I'm Disney addicted anyway and I am but its her fault

Yeah, I'm the one who peruses these boards and gathers info for our trips, she says she see enough computer screens at work and really is not a reader. I check out the Welcome Dis, Theme Parks and Strategies, Resorts, Tips and Transportation areas. I post and answer what we've experienced and what we do. I probably check this out twice a day.

Whoohoo! A guys thread! My name is Alan and I'm a disboard addict (it's OK DW is addict to her Wii).

I'm so bad I read at work at lunch, on my blackberry on my commute (don't worry on the ferry or bus), after the kids go to bed, etc.

Finally a place for the guys to come to reminisce about the corny jokes on the Jungle Cruise :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter