Calling All Men

Just joined DVC and have been working on DW to use some points on a DL trip some time in the near future.

Planning our first trip "home" to SSR in Oct.

BTW, what is the DIS Dad's Club I keep seeing in everyone's sig?

We just did DVC too and going home to SSR in August...booking a 2BR tomorrow!

DIS Dad's is on the Family page...sorry but too lazy to copy the link! Good guys there.

Hey Dude...good to have you aboard.

And how about those Penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good taking the first two from the Rangers. Can we go for seven in a row???!!!

Add me to the addicted list. I am on every day trying to find something new or save some money on my Disney World trip in November. I am always scanning the transportion section trying to find a cheaper rental car, even though I have an excellent price on one.

I started on the www.wdwplanner.com. Nice bulletin board but not a lot of action. I moved up to www.wdwmagic.com. I thought that I had found the one, LOL. Then I went to a presentation at my local library for people planning a trip to WDW. They mentioned www.disboards.com. I checked out the website and got hooked. My wife probably thinks I am nuts. I have the laptop on my lap every evening cruising the boards for info and adding in my two cents.:woohoo:

ditto! :rotfl2: Catching up on the Steelers draft, Pens "W", Buccos "W", Dan Marino commencement address at Pitt, listening to the thunder outside!

I must say I'm getting hooked on this site. I stumbled across "The Dis":thumbsup2 in Feb08 after my most recent WDW trip. I had questions about the DVC, and this was the best site around.

DW and I took our oldest grandson to WDW 4/14-18, Pop Century and had a wonderful time. Didn't think it would be a big spring break week, but it was crazy crowded. Just took it easy and stayed on kid speed (he is almost 4 - 4 tomorrow, in fact). Did the P&P party that Wednesday night, and it was the best thing we did. Nowhere near as crowded, once the non-partygoers cleared out around 7.

Waiting for estoppleclosing on a resale contract at SSR - should hear something anytime, now. We're excited about that.

GSC_0067.jpg

We just did DVC too and going home to SSR in August...booking a 2BR tomorrow!

DIS Dad's is on the Family page...sorry but too lazy to copy the link! Good guys there.

Hey Dude...good to have you aboard.

And how about those Penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good taking the first two from the Rangers. Can we go for seven in a row???!!!

Thanks.

Live in NY but am a Steelers fan.

As for the Penguins, don't get me started with the last 2 games. Should have won the 1st game and enough already with calling a penalty every time some one looks in Crosby's general direction. :rolleyes1 But that being said the Rangers are being out played. Not worried because we swept at home in the regular season. We'll tie it up :banana:

So who's got a trip to Disney - east or west, WDW or DL - coming up in the next 6 months? We're going west to see the in-laws/grandparents in So. Cal and naturally going to do DL as well in July, and to WDW in Oct. Anyone else?

I will down there in september

Thanks.

Live in NY but am a Steelers fan.

As for the Penguins, don't get me started with the last 2 games. Should have won the 1st game and enough already with calling a penalty every time some one looks in Crosby's general direction. :rolleyes1 But that being said the Rangers are being out played. Not worried because we swept at home in the regular season. We'll tie it up :banana:
another steelers fan awesome. I think we should start the dis dads steelers board. LOL what about that draft got some good pics

you guys who own a dvc did you buy direct through disney or a resale

We bought directly from Disney... took advantage of the developer points deal that they were running - I believe they still have one, but it's different from the one we used.

I bought direct through Disney. I didn't feel I knew enough about it to be confidant in a resale.

Leaving today for 5 nights in VWL.:cool1:

Have a wonderful time... I wish it were me - we still have about 175 days to go til our trip to BWV and AKV.

How about those Penguins.........another "W" over Jaromir and the Rangers. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at MA Fleury and it didn't matter. Gettin' my broom out...:thumbsup2

Just wanted to add myself to the list!!!! I cant stay away from the dis...I dont post alot but visit everyday...

I've been on the boards for quite a while, but read more than I post. You can't help being addicted to Disney, when you find the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter