Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

Hi all! I'm a single WDW fan too! I usually go with my granddaughters and my 80yo dad, but may end up doing my short trip over Thanksgiving solo. I'm SWF 47yo!

I can't believe how long this thread got!! Well here's Me, haha, I'm a 23 year old single female from Newfoundland, Canada. This is where 99% of people go where?? :) Most eastern point in North America!!! So it feels like it'll probably be snowing soon, :cold: like in the next week. So Disney is already sounding good. Too bad most people (including males) here don't know the difference between Disney World and Disney Land. They all say still excitied about Disney Land huh? I'm like Disney WORLD!!! Ugh....someone talk Disney with me haha, I still have 179 days to go! :guilty:

Hey Adora,
I'm a SWF from Ottawa! ya Canadian girls! I'm 21 and go to university here! I have the same problem, my roomate is always teasing me about being so disney dedicated if you will..haha. I'm always up for disney chat!
I'm going to be in Disney with the fam for christmas and the last time i went at christmas it was pretty wicked and my New Years turned out pretty well too!

Oh! Yay yay yay I was hoping for a thread like this.. actually had mentioned it on another "board" on here.. a matchmaking disser site!
I'm a 30 year old professional (gag) female in Cleveland, Ohio... just went to dis early sept with my now EX... who didn't really get into it and said he would be fine not going back for a couple of years.. .BLAH to that I need a man who's as obsessed as I am!

Unfortunately my family isn't as into spending the $ on a disney trip as I am... I think it's totally worth it. Would love to make more friends and whoknowswhat... especially with fellow Disney addicts;)

I'm a 41 year old single female who is addicted to all things Disney. My family can't seem to understand why I keep going back to Disney World, but I really don't care what they think. I just love it, love it, love it!!! I'm doing my second solo trip in February 2006, staying at the POP this time. People I work with (and my family) keep asking me if I don't want to vacation somewhere else for a change. My answer is always the same - why on earth would I want to do that when I know exactly what I'm in for when I go to WDW??? I love every second I'm there. Also planning a DCL in September 2006 with my mom.

I am planning on going solo to WDW November 22-27. It is fun to learn about all these solo Disney Fans.

Hi everyone,

Solo trip to WDW in December for MouseFest. Another solo trip planned for late July/early Aug 2007.

Okay, here goes...

DWM 33 South Texas - I haven't been to WDW since 2004. I'm not a Disney freak more of a Disney World enthusiast (yo-ho-ho pirate: ). I used to go about every other year, and now I've got the bug again. I just need to start saving up.
Just wondering if any Disney Singles meets are ever planned. I think that would be a great way to meet some people to hang out with while on vacation. I've never been solo, and I'd prefer hanging out with some people I've just met than nobody.

Anyways, hoping to see what replies there might be.

Hi Rer...
What usually happens is folks post their trip dates and link up that way. Sometimes (as with the group going in December) we get a bunch going at the same time and others decide to jump on the bandwagon.
party:

Wish I could join you all that are meeting in December - but my dates don't match. :sad2:

CoasterAddict said:
Hi Rer...
What usually happens is folks post their trip dates and link up that way. Sometimes (as with the group going in December) we get a bunch going at the same time and others decide to jump on the bandwagon.
party:
Thanks CoasterAddict - Well, I guess I need to start planning a trip.

DisneydaveCT said:
I am planning on going solo to WDW November 22-27. It is fun to learn about all these solo Disney Fans.

Oh man, DisneydaveCT...you'll just be missing the Food & Wine festival. :guilty: That's a shame, cuz that's such a great time to hang out, people watch and enjoy the atmosphere. But I'm sure you'll have a great trip anyway! :thumbsup2

Teay said:
Oh man, DisneydaveCT...you'll just be missing the Food & Wine festival. :guilty: That's a shame, cuz that's such a great time to hang out, people watch and enjoy the atmosphere. But I'm sure you'll have a great trip anyway! :thumbsup2

Well, it appears that my plans may be changing. It is looking like I will be down there Oct 10-24. More details to folllow... :cool1:

I will be at Disney Dec. 19-30. Are there any meetings at that time for singles 18-21 yrs. of age? :bounce: :rotfl: :banana: :grouphug:

Still going to Mousefest and also bringing 2 more single Disney Single Ladies..All of us are 40plus...we are staying off premise so we have to forgo the EMH on the 10th waaaa but plan to get in as much fun as we can of land activities...(I, more than them Looking forward to meeting everyone...I'm in the process of coming up with some different GREEN "ideas" for my Screen ID...I'm already getting in the spirit and its only July....geeze will it ever get here????DJblu883 princess: :cool1: :joker: :crazy:

I am a 54 SWF (divorced) with a 18 DS who is going to college. I will be at POP 9/22 - 9/29.:thumbsup2

DisneydaveCT said:
DVC called a little while ago. I now have a studio at SSR for Oct. 19-23. :cool1:
Yea! :Pinkbounc
Good for you, DisneydaveCT!
I hope you have a great time!!

Mousema said:
I am a 54 SWF (divorced) with a 18 DS who is going to college. I will be at POP 9/22 - 9/29.:thumbsup2
Well Mousema, I think Pop Century is simply the best....I sure hope you love it as much as I do!
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter