• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

sandy5764 said:
You do huh? So where are you all hiding?
The single rider lines.
earscoaster.gif

Dave, why did you have to cancel your October trip? I'm so sorry to see that! :sad1:

:cheer2: Waaay im a fun loving disney guy but alas my girlfriend knows this also, she never gonna let me go :)

Why dont u all :grouphug: get together and have A MASSIVE SINGLES MEET IN DISNEYWORLD? dont like the person u went on that ride with? go on a different ride with someone else! Speed dating with rides! now i think ive stumbled onto something.... $$$?? :thumbsup2

kalozois said:
:cheer2: Waaay im a fun loving disney guy but alas my girlfriend knows this also, she never gonna let me go :)

Why dont u all :grouphug: get together and have A MASSIVE SINGLES MEET IN DISNEYWORLD? dont like the person u went on that ride with? go on a different ride with someone else! Speed dating with rides! now i think ive stumbled onto something.... $$$?? :thumbsup2

haha i think your on to something also. how fun would that be speed dating on all the rides. i would so do it :rotfl:

Lol i can imagine it now....

<sitting on rock n roll coaster getting ready to leave station>

'sooo how do u like dis................' launch start

conversation over :rotfl2:

lol i think that was funnier in my head.. :rolleyes1

KaLo

kalozois said:

We can call it the SPEED RIDING/DATING MEET. :grouphug:

sandy5764 said:
Sounds great - sign me up!!

Its actually a really really good idea, pay entry into theme park to cover the session, and if all goes wrong or if you get too nervous you can just have a great day out! from being a single traveller you would prob turn into a mass congregation!

Disney bosses.... make the magic happen! Just give me some candy and the copyright is yours lol.

kalozois said:
Its actually a really really good idea, pay entry into theme park to cover the session, and if all goes wrong or if you get too nervous you can just have a great day out! from being a single traveller you would prob turn into a mass congregation!

Disney bosses.... make the magic happen! Just give me some candy and the copyright is yours lol.

I would love this. I've been on solo trips to Disney, but still don't like waiting in line for rides, and then riding them, by myself. And who knows, maybe the person you go on Space Mountain with will be the person you've been waiting for your whole life!! :cloud9:

sandy5764 said:
I would love this. I've been on solo trips to Disney, but still don't like waiting in line for rides, and then riding them, by myself. And who knows, maybe the person you go on Space Mountain with will be the person you've been waiting for your whole life!! :cloud9:

Yep - and what a 'magical' story to tell the kids.. i met your mum on space mountain, and i screamed more than she did :lmao:

i know exactly how you feel. i to say that i am just waiting for my prince charming. and i too will also be spending my 21st birthday at disney :cool1: what better place. and we just got to keep waiting patiently cause i know there is someone out there for all us princesses at heart. have fun and happy birthday!

pirate: Becca princess:

Katdb said:
My friends always tell me that my expectations are too high, and I always tell them that I'm simply waiting for my prince charming!!!

I am super excited that I will be spending my 21st birthday at WDW with my Mom! :banana: I can't think of a better place to get older than Disney :)

*Katdb

Alas i to am looking for that special guy who shares my love of disney :confused3 where are they all hiding. btw im a almost 21f from fl. can't wait for my sept. trip its my 21st b-day trip!! im so excited. :cheer2: and that speed dating rides idea is great! never done anything like that before but that sounds fun.

pirate: Becca princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter