Calling Halloween Cruisers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked out PRYD's shirts. Thanks for the link! I expect we will be ordering a few. It's great that you offer the different styles of shirts and colors.

NJ family
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I dont know how I missed this thread, but Hey we'll be there too!! We are me (40) DH (41) DS (14) DD (11) and DD(9). My youngest will be 9 in june also. Im glad she's going to have some playmates!!! This is our second cruise as we did the & day last Oct and had a blast. You guys sound like an organized bunch. We will be flying in from New Jersey the day before and staying at the Radisson. Sounds like they'll be a few of us there. Maybe we should try to get together if time allows. Looking forward to mtg all of you. Havent even thought about the Halloween part of it. I need simple costumes that will fit easily in our luggage. I tend to overpack! Cant wait till October!!!:)

On behalf of Ginger, Me and the entire Halloween Cruisers Welcome to the board.

Planning and sharing ideas is what we are about. Lets make this years Halloween cruise better than last year

Hi everone,

I read these boards alot but do not post much. However, all this Halloween talk made me want to join in. My husband George and 2 children (Jacob 5 and Hannah 8 years old) will be on the 7 day Halloween cruise.
We will be driving from Ottawa, Canada and spending a week at Boardwalk first and then the cruise. Halloween is my favourite holiday and I can hardly wait. Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great cruise (this is our 3rd).

Laurie

p.s. is there any problem getting those t-shirts shipped to Canada if we decide to order some??

Hi,

We will be on the Halloween cruise too. Myself - Mark, Karen and Emma(14), Oliver(12), James(12). Our cabins are 6101 & 6103 If memory serves, which it doen't always.

We fly in from Gatwick in the England and staying for a week at the Boardwalk before the cruise and have one night after at Royal Pacific - Universal before going home.

This will be our second cruise having done a 4 day one a couple of years ago as a joint 40th birthday present to each other. We are all complete Disney nuts and DVC members and enjoy comming to WDW as often as possible (this will be our 6th time since 1997):smooth:

Mark

Welcome all you new Halloween Cruisers.
Laurie you're going to have a bit of a drive. Mark WOW!! all the way from England.
We'll be driving from Maryland arriving on Sunday Oct. 20 staying 5 nts at OKW then heading over to the Radisson Friday.
Anyone planning on Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party???? I guess it's to early for WDW to post the dates for that event.

We're going to have a great time, I can't wait.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bbump, MissyBr, the fatman and the joy of magic where are you?????

Who's Castaway Club members here?

How exciting to have so many Halloween cruisers on the board already!

I got the travel logs today. I love, love, love, them! They have maps of Castaway Cay (and the Eastern Itinerary islands), ship facts, name/address section for new friends, little games, etc. It's a fab permanent keepsake. If you want one, I suggest saving a search for "Disney cruise travel log" on eBaby and they'll notify you whenever one comes up. I paid $15 for each of mine, but I've been told they go for as much as $40.

Alas, I also got my credit card statements today. I am on self-imposed Disney Purchase Probation. I'm not buying anything Disney until we get to WDW in 2 weeks, 6 days, and four hours. I guess that means I'll have to wait until the end of May to get the shirts from Pryd. :(

I have started compiling all the information for excursions. I hope to have a document available next week.

I just got my credit card bill also, with the $1000.00 deposit for our cruise! ugh! LOL

Hi Ginger: I am a Castaway Club member. I'm so excited to see all the people responding to this thread. Only 6 more months to go! Today I received my DCL video in the mail. I think I'll go watch it again. Bye, Patty :earsgirl:

WOW! this thread has seen a lot of action since I last checked the board. Welcome everyone.

mpaone - we are from NJ too, the Bridgewater area. Are you anywhere near us?

Ginger - we are also planning on doing some parks before the cruise. Have not decided what parks or where we are staying. Heard PO just reopened and we might try that. What exactly is the Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party? Is it at all the parks or just one?

Lynne

MNSSHP is held at the Magic Kingdom on selected nights. They close the park for 1 hour to clear everyone out and reopen to those who have purchased tickets to the event. It's fun with people walking around in costumes, they have Trick-or-Treating and 2 parades with the Headless Horseman at the lead. As I recall everything is open in the park, except ToonTown.

Thank You Patty.:bounce:

We are Castaway Club Members.
We are not into Halloween, but booked the cruise for Tom's birthday.

Jan :earsgirl: & Tom :earsboy:

Hi NJfamily!!

We are from Middletown. Not too far south of you. Hopefully we get to meet! Cant wait until Ocotber!!!!

I got my first item today to start my box for the cruise. A bright new purple tee-shirt from Ray with the new "Halloween Cruiser 2002" logo. Guess what....it has hidden Mickeys.

I love It.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, that lasted four days...

But DS got two Disney gift cards for his birthday and wanted to order a game from disneystore.com, so it only made sense to order pin lanyards since I was paying the shipping cost anyway, right? Right?!?!?

There is something very wrong with me. :(

I know I can do this, I just have to stop constantly thinking about Disney trips.

Lanyards, I'll have to look into that. Don't forget to get your cruising shirt while your on a shopping roll.

:D

Ginger-
You are a classic enabler. :)
My new excuse will be, "Ginger said I could".

The lanyards I bought are generic Mickey pin trading lanyards, but they sell DCL lanyards on eBay.

Somebody stop me.

When we cruised the Eastern Caribbean on the MAGIC in 2000 I bought the soda-pop holder that is a strip of ribbon with a noose for the top of the bottle and pinned my cruise pins on it so I had the cruise logos of the ribbon showing. I wore it like a lanyard with the adjustable end in the back of the neck. Now it is full of pins so you can hardly see any of the logos.
Jan :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter