• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
2ihurm0.gif

2i2bgi8.gif

hey, i dont know if this is possible but casn you make me

a glitter image saying Space Commander in disney font and can it be half blue half red.

EXAMPLE: the top red and the bottom blue

III
III

III
III

350rr6q.gif

Spongeblair I put the picture in the Paint Shop optimization. I don't know if this is like you wanted or not.
33bd1qu.gif

Can you sparkle this for me? And perhaps make it smaller.. if you know how to do that.. lol I don't. Thanks!

1091655506_agesc_dory.gif

You are welcome everyone. :)

I like that Spongeblair. :)

Lizbon I can't add glitter to that picture and make it look good because of the way that it is shaded. I also don't have any glitter that matches Dory very well. Would you like to pick something else?

I will look for a picture.. Thank You

hi micmin can i have 1 like yours the beach on with sunshine on it plz thanks you!!!!!!!

30t1448.gif

I will post the answer that I sent in pm in case someone else might like to know.
It is possible, but actual photos don't turn out very good because they have shaded areas. Pictures like the one that I have in my signature (that have flat colors) work best.
I use a selection tool to get the areas to glitter. The tool will only select areas that are exactly the same color. If you were adding glitter to a photo of a shirt for example, it would either turn out blotchy or if you selected the whole shirt it wouldn't have any depth like an actual photo has.

Can you make this glitter and add BlueSorcerer in the same color blue as the color blue that the mickey has on in the pic below, and Can BlueSorcerer be in Walt Disney Script. And can you make them as 1, not seperate? Thanks :D

Hi MicMin! This might be impossible but can you try and reduce the KB's on the picture below and if possible can you speed it up? I do not know how to do it. I only used paint to do this:

Thank You Very Much,
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter