Can you check AK fp+ for me?

Oh it's 7 am? Why was I thinking 6??!! Maybe because someone posted that they see availability open up at midnight and 6am. Duh. Thank you!

Please let us know how it goes! I will be booking our FP's this Tuesday but only going down for 5 days. Hoping to get FoP (in addition to others of course lol). GOOD LUCK!!!

So, very pleasantly surprised! Once I finally got in, there were quite a few evening fop hours to choose from. I think they must hold a few back!

Last edited:
So, very pleasantly surprised! Once I finally got in, there were quite a few evening fop hours to choose from. I think they must hold a few back, anyway trying to work around rivers of light I got a 7:30 spot and that's for 4 of us. So happy I got up anyway!

Yay!! That's encouraging news! So happy for you!!

No the original poster...just coming on to say I did FP's at 7AM this morning and was able to get FoP for day 4 of our 5 day trip! Yay! Good luck to all!! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter