Can you guys help me figure out a deal? Please?

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Hi there -

Okay, so I'm trying to book a vacation for September/October. Got the email with the great rate for the 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way package.

We're a family of 4. My mom is coming with us and there's a chance my MIL will too. If she does it's an easy booking. If not, and it's 3 adults/2 kids, then I'm confused.

I called WDW res. and the guy told me that if we did 1 room for us, 1 for her it'd be $650 just for her as single occupancy and $1007 for the 4 of us. I tried playing around online and didn't really come up with anything better.

There's got to be a better way to do it that I'm just not seeing. Basically we are looking at a value resort, 6 day passes and the meal plan.

Thanks for any help

With five of you the only other option is staying at Port Orleans Riverside, with the trundle bed.. but then you'll still only have one bathroom.. it would probably be cheaper than two rooms at the value though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter