can you help me?

scout

Earning My Ears
:) I am staying at the RP in the last week in Aug.
I have the 99.00 rate, But thought about upgrading to the fan club rate. I checked at my work and no fanclub. How dissapointing. I really thought it would be a good idea to have the club level becouse we have 3 kids 5,7 and9. You know how kids are always thirsty all the time. I thought I could get water bottles and tonics from the club level.
I wonder if anyone on these bords can help me get a card.
We have never been to US/IOA. We have been to Disney twice.
With FOL how can we go wrong.
This a big step for my family becouse my Uncle and Aunt work for
Disney and we get in for free. But with a annual pass I still payed
179.00 a night last year for the poly. My DH really loved the Poly and I hope the RP is just as nice.
FANCLUB any one ? Please let me know, Thanks

Stay with the room you have now. The club room is the same exact room only with club amenities added. You can buy a lot of water and snack for the difference in price. There are convience stores and grocery stores to not far away.

If you are a AAA member, bring your card as you will get some of the same discounts as the Fan Club Card.

I was unclear from your message as to what type of admission you were purchasing. Universal is not part of Disney so your Aunt and Uncle would not be able to help with your admission to USF and IOA.

There are a lot of promotional passes available, but without knowing your plans I would not be able to recommend a pass or discount.

sent you a pm... help is on the way
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help. Thanks tinkerbarb, It took me a while to
find out what a pm was...DUH.

Well thanks!

MKPcm Thanks for the help.
Sorry to confuse my story. We stayed at Disney twice with the help of my Aunt and Uncle. This summer it's US/IOA all the way!
I bought the flex tickets and plan to to SW and WW also.
We are staying for 7 days,so we have time for the pool.
We might go to Disney one day. It's really up in the air right now,
I have never been to these parks so I don't know how much time We will have. Take Care.

I also need some help getting the Fan Club membership card. If anyone knows where I can get one I would really appreciate it. I purchased the annual passes (4) from the fan club website. I am leaving for Disney 5/9/02 so I can validate the vochers by the deadline no problem. I'm worried they will need to see the membership card! I am staying at the HRH (booked 2 rooms)12/6-12/8/02 and was hoping to get a better rate with membership in the fan club. Thank again to anyone who can help.

Karen

Yeah, what's the deal with the passes on the Fan Club site? I was thinking of getting them, but was worried I would need to show the card when I got there. Would I need the card?

Hi Carrieberry and isabella43,
Just email me your mailing address, I'll be happy to send you one. I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!!!

What does the fan club entitle the holder to? I am a teacher, so no fan clubs, discount clubs, nothing....I asked human resources and they said it would be endorsing a company. Any info would be appreciated!

We are going the first week of August and I'm trying to bone up on Univ. this will be our second time but the first trip was a disaster (took someone who is NOT into amusement parks).

Cyn

If someone has a Fan Club card can they just give it to anyone? If so, if someone has an extra one I would really, really appreaciate it. There are 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 children going and staying at the RP, could use all the help I can get. :D

Just email me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter