can you see the fireworks and electric water thing from FW beach?

We were just there and it was beautiful! We didn't know what to expect with the water parade, but it was so nice. We loved seeing the fireworks from FW better than the night we saw them at MK (and had to walk with the crowd to get out of the park).

Deb

Yes, it is great to watch them from FW beach. Order a pizza in time for the water parade and fireworks and then take it to one of the picnic tables on the beach and you can watch everything while enjoying your pizza. I know my kids use to like to do that.

We did this on 4 separate nights! I would drive my little golf cart up there with however many of my kids that wanted to go with me and we would watch the whole water pagent from the lounge chairs on the beach. It was so magical and one of my favorite memories from the whole trip. We were able to watch the fireworks from the beach as well !! :D

I was surprised that the water pagent was not advertised at FW....as a matter of fact if not for these boards I would have not known about it. I called and asked what time it came by the resort and they told me -----but I did not see it in print on any of the info they gave us on arrival.

I was very thankful for the boards!!! :)

By the way..........depending on when you are going you may want to take a blanket. Granted we went in December but it was really cold on the beach at night! :eek:

What time approximately does the EWP go by Ft Wilderness? Is it possible to see it as you take the boat back to MK? We are worried about being there too late and the boats will stop running. Thanks!

When we were there the MK was closing by 7:00 so I don't know for sure. The EWP went by at 9:45 if I remember correctly. The barge pulling the EWP stops right in front of the dock at FW and runs for 5-6 minutes ---so the boats won't be running at the same time it is "playing". So I'm not sure how you would time that.

Maybe someone else has done this and will respond too.:earsboy:

More great reasons to stay at FW.
At times you can see EWP from the wagonride they stop on the beach to watch.
but check with driver first.

Just back.... EWP was at 10.00... if you plan it right you can take a boat ride over the magic kingdom and see the fire works on the water.... and see the EWP at the same time....

allow extra time for the bus rides to your destination ... you will be waiting a long time... so allow an additional 30 minutes for the bus rides

The official time for EWP to pass FW is 9:45. Maybe they were running late that night?

We love to sit out on the beach and watch the EWP and the MK fireworks! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter