Can you upgrade tickets

dvcdenise

Mouseketeer
I can get 1 day tickets only, through the point value with my discover card. Does anyone know if you are able to put the value toward upgrading to a 2 day park hopper at Universal? I am able to get four one day but we want to park hop and we can not with a one day ticket.

Yes, you can upgrade tickets. Please inquire at Guest Relations for exact prices.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Take caution tho....the tickets offered through Discover may be considered "comp tickets" that have restrictions. Usually, you cannot upgrade these kinds of tickets. If it is a regular "direct purchase" 1 day ticket, then you should be able to upgrade.

Adam
Assistant Webmaster
webmasteradam@wdwinfo.com

Can I upgrade my 2day 2park tickets to 3 day tickets?
And about what is the price for upgrade?

You can upgrade any ticket to the next highest ticket, like a 2 day to 3 day or even a 3 day to an annual pass. I would inquire with Guest Relations on the price. It depends on a lot of things and Guest Relations would be able to figure out a price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter