Canadian Disney Gift Cards

Are gift cards still as relevant for on-site, now that guests need to mobile order practically at every restaurant? As a PP said, mobile order is charged directly to our credit card 😒

If staying onsite, you can go to the front desk and make a payment on your account with the gift cards.

Also, I am pretty sure you can still use gift cards for payment...?

I decided to go with todays rates and applied my Disney Gift card to my DVC Dues for next year.
CAD $250.00 = USD $196.65
I had a credit from this year's dues and with adding the GC I am not paid up for 2022. YEAH!!:dogdance:

Hugs
Mel

Reviving this thread since the possibility of going now is looking brighter.

I just called WDW and added $1632 CDN to my resort reservation using my gift cards. Well...that was a process!
The lady had to break each payment into smaller denominations. At first when she tried to process my full card ($980 CDN) it declined it even though she could see the balance. So we did $500, then $250, etc. Then we did the same for my other card ($660 CDN). Now each card has a small balance of $5.39 and $2.96. I can live with that.

I now have a balance of $314 US and hopefully there will be a discount (10%) on values for when we are there which would bring that down even more.

I also reconfirmed the Air Miles Canadian Rate FLEXIBLE date vouchers are not expired and we are good to go whenever we decide to visit.

Phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter