Candlelight package ADR's start today

dwelty

"God Bless 'em, let 'em pee"-Roy Disney
Just a reminder to all, You can start reserving Candlelight Dinner packages starting today. Just made ours for December 18th at Le Cellier! Good luck!

We were trying for Rose and Crown on Dec. 3, but it was already booked so we have Le Cellier.

We got in at Coral Reef on Christmas Eve and will be going to the 8:15pm show...:goodvibes

We're doing the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve as well. Couldn't get Le Cellier, so we are doing Biergarten. This will be our fourth time doing the CP dinner package, third time as DVC members. We are looking forward to our fourth Xmas trip to WDW and our first in a 1BR (at OKW--probably will get spoiled, LOL).

We're doing the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve as well. Couldn't get Le Cellier, so we are doing Biergarten. This will be our fourth time doing the CP dinner package, third time as DVC members. We are looking forward to our fourth Xmas trip to WDW and our first in a 1BR (at OKW--probably will get spoiled, LOL).

Your fourth trip for Xmas - you lucky thing! :goodvibes This is our first Xmas, and, yes, you will be spoiled by the 1BR at OKW for sure! :goodvibes

I couldn't believe the wait this morning. I was on the phone at exactly 7:00. Waited abour 15 minutes before I called on the other two phones as well. Listened to the music on all three phones for twenty-five additional minutes. Finally someone picked up at 7:40. It was on the first phone I used, so I guess they do answer in the order you call. I thought for sure there was no way I would get Le Cellier then, but to my surprise I got it for Saturday December 8. I was very psyched. I felt like I was calling for an Illuminations Cruise or Cinderella's breakfast back in the day.

So glad that many of our fellow DVC'ers will be at the 8:15 Christmas Eve Candlelight Processional with us! This will be our 4th Christmas at the World, too, but only our 2nd as DVC'ers (slow learners, I guess). I was double dialing this am and got Le Cellier for 5:30. (Thank you, thank you, my speedy little digits!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday at the World and a specially blessed Christmas Eve.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday at the World and a specially blessed Christmas Eve.

Yes! :thumbsup2

We are also going to the 8:15 performance on Christmas Eve.
We are trying the new Italian restaurant. Fingers crossed that it will be good. We can't wait to see Lt. Dan!!!:banana:

Booked my first ever CP performance. We have the 8:15 performance with dinner at Teppanyaki, for a group of 8. This is what we wanted!!! :cool1: Dec 15th here.:santa: Thanks to the Dis for all the information for booking. I saw the CP line walking up once and I did not know what it was. This was a few years ago.

Le Cellier for us on Christmas Day. 5:10 dinner, 8:15 show. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter