Candlelight processsional ?

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Does anyone know if you really have to wait a long time for seats for CP if you do not have the dinner package. I am going with DD age 9 who is a picky eater. We are doing MVMCP on Sunday Nov. 30th and wanted to see CP on Sat. the 29th (the Sat. after THanksgiving). We really did not want to have a lot of sit down meals and I was thinking we could grab something to eat and try to do CP.

How early would I have to get to theater without the meal?

Is the preferred seating that much better?
If we did the meal, we would probably do LeCellier because they have a kids meal she would like. What time should I book dinner?
it would be just the two of us.

We do not leave until the 3rd of Dec. Would it be better to wait and do CP on the 1st or 2nd?

thanks for your help.
Donna

I have this same question! DH and I aren't big eaters and we don't want to spend a ton of money. Can we still get good CP seats if we don't get the package? We'll be there on Dec. 5.

I have gone to the CP several times and have never done the dinner package, but I did have to get in line at least at least 1 hour before the start of the show, otherwise you will not get a seat.

This year we decided to do the CP dinner package and book LeCellier at 5pm on December 1st and are attending the 8:15pm show.

I would also try and go after the Thanksgiving weekend, not during, since the crowds are much smaller. I go ever year the Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

Hope this information helps.

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter