Candlelight Question

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I purchased the Candlelight Processional package and received a confirmation number over the phone when I booked it. My question is do you receive a written confirmation from Disney? I can't remember if I did or did not when I did this last year. Also, do all resorts have a guest services desk (such as the Caribbean Beach)? Because I am doing the CP the same day I arrive, can I get my package information at the check-in desk or do I need to go elsewhere?
Thanks for your help!!
:earsgirl: :wave:

There is no written confirmation. I always take my charge statement showing the charge in case there is a problem (along with confirmation #'s).

CBR has a guest services desk next to the front desk in the Custom House.

You can pick up your tickets for CP at your resort at check in.:wave2: ::yes:: :goodvibes

Hmmm? Now im confused.
We are staying at the Swan and Poly, and our moving day is our day to do the CP package. Would the Poly have our information when we check in? We werent booked there yet when we booked the package, so Im assuming they wouldnt have anything for us. I didnt even realize we needed to pick anything up. Anyone know what we have to do? :confused:

They can pull up your reservation at any WDW resort or Epcot guest relations, it's in the central computer system. The Poly will be able to pull it up. You get the vouchers for dinner plus the badge to get into the CP. You give the dinner voucher to your waiter at the restaurant, so you need to pick that up before arriving at the restaurant.

I know they have a station at Epcot to left of main entrances to Epcot you can pick your CP tickets there if you don't get them at your resort.Just have that confirmation # to speed process along.:wave2:

Thanks, Nancy. I should know by now, LOL. Last year I had forgotten to get the ones when Ray Sharpton was with me at Rose & Crown. The waiter asked me for my voucher and I said, 'my what? :eek:'. Mind you, I have done the CP/dinner multiple times each year since '99. :rolleyes: I thought I was losing it. They looked me up in the computer, dinner was fine and I picked up my stuff at a kiosk right in front of American Adventure. All was good.

Another question. Can the voucher stuff be picked up early, several days ahead of time??

QUOTE]Another question. Can the voucher stuff be picked up early, several days ahead of time??[/QUOTE] I just made our CP reservartions yesterday for Christmas Eve and was told we could pick up our media up to 7 days prior.

Thanks Debbie & Danny! That makes sense now. I wasnt thinking the obvious. :rolleyes: ;)

Dan Murphy, I made my reservation for the CP and the CM told me you can get your tickets up to 7 days in advance. We will be checking in on a Friday and don't go til Sunday so I am gonna pick them up when we check in. Hope this helps!!:)

Thanks everyone for all your help! I was so paranoid about being late for this, I changed my flight to an earlier one to make sure I was getting there on time. Ok, now 2 more questions.

1. I originally had a 7:30pm ressie at the R&C for just dinner and to stay for Illuminations. Then the CP came out and I cancelled that PS and made one with the package. My PS is at 7:10pm. When I asked the CM for a later time, she said that this was as late as they were making it. Here's the question that I asked the CM and now I'm asking you all. I asked if it would be a problem to be able to stay until Illuminations with a PS this early. The CM said no problem. But since it is at 7:10pm & Illuminations is not shown until 9:30pm, am I going to be able to stay? Should I call back and see if they can make my PS for a little later?

2. Is there any other DIS'ers going to be at the 5pm CP on 11/28?

Originally posted by Terk-1
.........But since it is at 7:10pm & Illuminations is not shown until 9:30pm, am I going to be able to stay? Should I call back and see if they can make my PS for a little later?......
Eat sloooooowly, LOL. :teeth: Should be no problem, they won't throw you out. And yes, if you can get a bit later, I would try, but if not, should be okay too. I am sure many people lag around just like that. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter