Cardinal's VMK Trivia Thread, win stuffs!

eventinfo20071213magichdg6.jpg

Is this it?

Well... that's not exactly what I'm asking for (I was just coming up with the next hint as you posted that :rotfl2: )

I'm looking for a cute radar pencil.

Okay. I realize that this question is way too complex. We'l work our way up to it :)

Anyway, here's how it would have been solved:

The haiku refers to magic month.
The question is: Find a picture of magic month
The first clue was a closeup of the top hat
The second clue was the cute radar pencil. "Cute radar pencil" is an anagram of "Calendar picture."

That seems WAY too hard on second inspection! Since I want everyone to win, I will give Seaturtledude the 25 credit pin.

Okay. I realize that this question is way too complex. We'l work our way up to it :)

Anyway, here's how it would have been solved:

The haiku refers to magic month.
The question is: Find a picture of magic month
The first clue was a closeup of the top hat
The second clue was the cute radar pencil. "Cute radar pencil" is an anagram of "Calendar picture."

That seems WAY too hard on second inspection! Since I want everyone to win, I will give Seaturtledude the 25 credit pin.

you know, i was thinking that the cute radar pencil must be an anagram but for the life of me, i couldn't unscramble it. At least I was on the right track. Nice work Cardinal. I like them difficult. (Do i have to admit that Cardinal did a good job?)

how about giving us an easy one :)

i.e.

spell succotash

spell succotash

:rotfl: I guess there's just some things some people will never live down.

A spelling mistake at a critical time is one of them, and another is probably crashing a host's room :rolleyes1

Sorry for going off topic...

how about giving us an easy one :)

i.e.

spell succotash

I spent twenty minutes trying to think of a witty comeback to this. All I can say is, I am so thankful I haven't told you about my Oral Interpretation tournament on Saturday.

you know, i was thinking that the cute radar pencil must be an anagram but for the life of me, i couldn't unscramble it. At least I was on the right track. Nice work Cardinal. I like them difficult. (Do i have to admit that Cardinal did a good job?)

You do if you want a 25 credit pin!

:rotfl: I guess there's just some things some people will never live down.

A spelling mistake at a critical time is one of them, and another is probably crashing a host's room :rolleyes1

Sorry for going off topic...

Aengus just can't handle that people like me for my personality, and they like him because he has a famous podcast.

OH! I WENT THERE!

I spent twenty minutes trying to think of a witty comeback to this. All I can say is, I am so thankful I haven't told you about my Oral Interpretation tournament on Saturday.

You do if you want a 25 credit pin!

Aengus just can't handle that people like me for my personality, and they like him because he has a famous podcast.

OH! I WENT THERE!

hey now, dont sell your self short. people like you for more than your personality... theres... well of course there is... and your very... uh... you have nice... your uh... hmmm.... well... GL on your oral interpretation tournament :thumbsup2

and mint I am reporting you!

hey now, dont sell your self short. people like you for more than your personality... theres... well of course there is... and your very... uh... you have nice... your uh... hmmm.... well... GL on your oral interpretation tournament :thumbsup2

I am GOING to qualify for my state finals. And then you will ALL wish you were nicer to me. I have a stapler... and it's red.

I am GOING to qualify for my state finals. And then you will ALL wish you were nicer to me. I have a stapler... and it's red.

If this werent a family friendly forum i would give you something to interpret :rotfl:

Is it a swingline? ;)
I said, if they move me one more time I'm going to burn down the building.

If this werent a family friendly forum i would give you something to interpret :rotfl:

Question Number (...)

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who is the meanest of them all?
Who dons his hat,
With feathered head,
Verbal combat,
Is all he said?
Whose purple shirt,
Makes people quake,
Whose heart inert,
Just will not wake?
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
What is the meaning of this squall?

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter