CAT FIGHTZ - Me.Ow!

sinkuec4.jpg

That's me talking about you, right?

OMG haha i was on photobucket and instead of putting in smiley i put it fartz out of no where. and then i found this picture!

oops-u-heared-me-fartz.jpg

:rolleyes:

OMG haha i was on photobucket and instead of putting in smiley i put it fartz out of no where. and then i found this picture!

oops-u-heared-me-fartz.jpg

:rolleyes:

Mike, I had to come back to this picture this morning because it just cracks me up!!! It's helping make a bad Monday less bad :goodvibes

ETA: Just noticed your location. :rotfl: Ahh, fart humor. There's nothing like it. :rotfl2:

This is actually Lily during her quest. And she's talking to all those players who have so much "lag" answering quest questions at the base of the plank, with a bunch of other players getting real mad. :laughing:

BTW, ever notice how donkeys have serious anger issues at times like this? :furious: Must be overworked! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter