• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
Dogs for me!
puppy.gif
puppy.gif
puppy.gif

I like them. I can just never have them.

I like them both. I have three cats and 1 dog. I do tend to prefer cats, but I love my Chloe dog, too.

I like them both. I have two cats right now. I hope to have a dog some day but my DH isn't too fond of them.

I love *all* animals (well, I'm not really crazy about reptiles...)

Although each individual animal has his/her own unique personality, I find that generally dogs are "givers", cats are "takers".

I like the same loving, giving, generous characterics in pets and people.

I have 3 cats and 4 dogs. I love both cats and dogs, but my first love is really dogs. I love all animals.

Dogs! They're much more cuddly than cats. I just wish our dog wasn't so hyper because I'd love to get another dog.

I love cats and dogs, both for different reasons. I will take in just about anything that walks, crawls, or flys through my yard!

There's no button for neither, so I voted no preference. I'm allergic to both, so I've never had either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter