Changed our minds. So who else is going in Dec!?

Wow, 8 days....CONGRATULATIONS! You're almost there! 29 more days for us. I'm starting to freak out. We've never been at such a crazy time before:faint: :scared: :upsidedow

I know what you mean. We booked this trip in Sept and we are now down to 7 days. We are so excited for our 1st Dec trip. We have heard nothing but good things about WDW during this time in regards to crowds, decorations etc this should be an amazing experience.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We leave next Friday for OKW. My DD has never been to that resort and my
DH and I can't wait to spend time with her. She turns 26 on the 15th and I
can't believe we get her all to ourselves for a week. The two other kids(22
and 24) couldn't make it this year which is sad but now we can make it a very
special "birthday trip" just for her. Happy Holidays everyone! :goodvibes

We also leave Friday for 8 nights at CBR (leaving the 15th)!! :cool1: For our Honeymoon!! :love: We're doing MVMCP on 12/9 though...The 11th we'll be at Discovery Cove!

Hopefully (fingers crossed) we will be going to disney in Dec. of 09. DF and I are getting married in june so won't have the money dec 08, but we should in 09 and then family can go to and have a grand gathering. If anyone has any info on the grand gatherings it is well appreciated. I have never been any time but july, and this year for the first time in March. I always wanted to go just to see the decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter