Changed our minds. So who else is going in Dec!?

Only 35 days left for us. We are getting excited. We are looking forward to all the decorations, festivites, and the MVMCP. :banana:

We'll be there from December 18th through January 1st!!! 44 days from now, we'll be at our resort and I C-A-N-N-O-T wait. MVMCP will be on December 20th. This is our first time during this time of the year and we're arriving on our anniversary. :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo:

Arriving Dec. 12th and departing Dec. 15th and staying at the POP also. This is the best value resort!! My friend and I are going on our first Mom's only vacation. Between us we have 2 husbands and 5 teenagers so we thought we deserved to treat ourselves. Our families are very supportive but we think they have something planned for themselves here while we are gone. Oh well what we don't know won't hurt us right? We can't wait!

See you all there!:cool1:

Arriving Dec. 12th and departing Dec. 15th and staying at the POP also. This is the best value resort!! My friend and I are going on our first Mom's only vacation. Between us we have 2 husbands and 5 teenagers so we thought we deserved to treat ourselves. Our families are very supportive but we think they have something planned for themselves here while we are gone. Oh well what we don't know won't hurt us right? We can't wait!

See you all there!:cool1:

Another Dis member that's going to be at Pop when we are. Very cool:thumbsup2 I hope to actaully run into some Dis members during this trip.:santa:

We got the rest of our travel docs on Saturday. I'm all ready to go!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Update. We got the rest of our travel doc's in the mail yesterday. Woohoo :banana:

Thats awesome James :) Its getting super close now. I cant believe next month we will be there. We are going to PoP too so I know we will get to meet u and your dw, we just need to decide where and when etc. Finally I am going to get to meet a fellow DISer :)

Thats awesome James :) Its getting super close now. I cant believe next month we will be there. We are going to PoP too so I know we will get to meet u and your dw, we just need to decide where and when etc. Finally I am going to get to meet a fellow DISer :)

Definitely right around the corner. Keep in touch & hopefully we can find a time to meet up and say Hi during our vacations. :banana: :banana:

We'll be there from December 18th through January 1st!!! 44 days from now, we'll be at our resort and I C-A-N-N-O-T wait. MVMCP will be on December 20th. This is our first time during this time of the year and we're arriving on our anniversary. :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo:

I'll be at POFQ with my mom and kiddos from Dec. 18th-23rd. Will be at MVMCP on the 20th also. Maybe we will see you there!:banana:

Decided last night to go back this year for Christmas and booked the trip a few hours ago! Crazy! We'll be at ASMu Dec.8-16th. We're so excited! Hope everyone has a great time!:santa: :cool1:

howdy!!! will be at ASMU from the 6 through the... hmmm. nebo keeps changing things. he keeps "tinkering!!!" I think the 10th. then 3 nights at POFQ> do we need jackets? never been there in the winter! all new to us! you can find us at the DSAs. crazy ... crazy... that's why I love him so! keeps me on my toes!

i am going on the 2nd to the 7th, 6 days in the parks, 5 nights at the GF. I love this time of year, I have been several times duruing this time, it is soooo ... beautiful! Have a great time. Go to the Candlelight Processional if possible and the Osborne lights!! I have never stayed at the GF before, i am soooo... excited.

i am going on the 2nd to the 7th, 6 days in the parks, 5 nights at the GF. I love this time of year, I have been several times duruing this time, it is soooo ... beautiful! Have a great time. Go to the Candlelight Processional if possible and the Osborne lights!! I have never stayed at the GF before, i am soooo... excited.

I stayed at the GF back in 2004. It's a nice resort. We will be staying at Pop next trip, but will be making a stop at the GF to see their famous Ginderbread House.

Wow, 8 days....CONGRATULATIONS! You're almost there! 29 more days for us. I'm starting to freak out. We've never been at such a crazy time before:faint: :scared: :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter