Changed our minds. So who else is going in Dec!?

My family and I will be at CBR from the 9th-15th of December for DD's special surprise b-day trip! We will also be at MVMCP on the 11th (DD's 11th b-day) Hope to see some Dis'ers around!!

We'll be at the MVMCP on the 11th as well!!! Hope to see you there.:thumbsup2

Hey James!!
I know you already know my family's dates ,but here they are again dec
8-19th and we are staying at POP and going to MVMCP on Dec 11th. Cant wait and hope to meet you and your dw then :)

We are hoping to meet you as well. It'd be great to meet some fellow Dis' members on our Dec trip. :)

DH and DD(26) will be at OKW from 7th to 14th. We absolutely love WDW at
this time of year and we like to celebrate DD's birthday which is on the 15th.
We aren't going to MVMCP but hope to see some of you at HDD! :laughing: :thumbsup2

We are leaving Christmas afternoon, driving halfway down and arriving at the Wilderness Lodge on the 26th. We will leave to come back home on the 30th.
Yes, I know it will be crowded!
I am mainly packing capri pants and 3/4 sleeve shirts for dd and myself. The guys will wear shorts and long sleeve t-shirts. I'll take everyone a jacket!

Doing my planning now. popcorn:: I'm trying to figure out what to bring for clothing, essentials, etc. It's going to be such a great vacation!!

WARNING, you should pack for summer and winter. We were at the World December 2006 and were glad we did. It was cold the whole week, except for one day and we still had to wear long sleeves. We are very hot natured people and I usually wera flip flops even in the winter, but for me it was even too cold to do that at WDW. Even though we were dressed warmly, we still had to buy some blankets in EPCOT to keep warm. We left warmer weather at home in East Central Alabama. The highs might have reached 40 and the lows were close to 20, but then I saw pictured of people later in the month and they were wearing tanks tops and shorts.

Suzanne princess:

Count me in for Pop from Dec. 4 to the 11th. It's my first visit to Pop and first visit during the Christmas season. :dance3:

Great time to go, we are going the 2nd to the 9th.

WARNING, you should pack for summer and winter. We were at the World December 2006 and were glad we did. It was cold the whole week, except for one day and we still had to wear long sleeves. We are very hot natured people and I usually wera flip flops even in the winter, but for me it was even too cold to do that at WDW. Even though we were dressed warmly, we still had to buy some blankets in EPCOT to keep warm. We left warmer weather at home in East Central Alabama. The highs might have reached 40 and the lows were close to 20, but then I saw pictured of people later in the month and they were wearing tanks tops and shorts.

Suzanne princess:

40's & 20's. Hmmm..... sounds like a warm spring day here in Maine. :cool1:

We were originally going 11/25-12-2, however we have changed our dates to 12/11-12/18... and guess what we will be at MVMCP on the 11th too!!!! Good times! Lets hope for some good weather!

I have read posts from a few people now that will be attending the MVMCP on the 11th. It would be great to run into some fellow Dis' friends there. :cool1:

We're going in Dec!:yay: :yay: :yay: I'm SO excited!!! Dec 9-15 at POR. We're going to the party on the 9th. Anyone else? It looks like there's going to be a big DIS party on the 11th!:santa:

:santa: DH and I are going from Dec 1-8 for our first Christmas holiday visit. I can't wait to get there, it's taking too long for the time to pass so I can hop on the plane and get there already!:rotfl: We are going to MVMCP Dec 6th. Hope to see other disers there.

We are going for our first christmas trip too! we will be there from Dec 10th to the 18th at AKL, and we are going to be at MVMCP on the 16th. We can wait!:hourglass

There's quite a few 1st timers going to WDW in Dec besides us. I am getting more excited about this trip by the minute. :banana: :banana: :banana:

ooooh me me me! I will be there! You picked the best week (I think anyway). I noticed on another board that you had a new tickor. Congrats! Maybe I will see you for the couple of days we over lap.

Hi Big Green! I am from Portsmouth NH and going to be there the same time as you and at the 11th MVMCP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter