Changed our minds. So who else is going in Dec!?

Count us in for December 11 - 17th - we'll be staying at Fort Wilderness... whooo hoooo!

We are staying off property on Dec 7th and then at POR from the 8th till the 16th. We originally booked ASMo, but where able to get POR for only $88 more for the whole 8 days, so we switched. We will be going to MVMCP on the 14th though...

ME!!! ME!!!! I'll be there the 11th -15th. I havent gotten my plane tix yet though. What airline are you using?

We booked through US Airways leaving from Portland, Me. We paid a few dollars more than we usually do, but with the cheaper resort rooms for that time, it all balanced out. :cool1:

Dec 9-15 here we will be at CBR.

Myself, DH and DD3

thinking of doing MVMCP 11th but haven't ordered tickets yet

Will decorate room windaw and of course the LGMH's are ready to go!

Y'know, I don't have any, but I just may need to pick myself up a few LGMH's this weekend. I would love to meet some fellow Dis Members suring my trip in Dec. :banana:

We're going Nov 29- Dec 12 :thumbsup2 Staying at CSR until the 10th, staying off property 10-12 :)

We're so excited! :yay:

We will be there the 8th-12th for our second time to go at Christmas time. We will be at AS Sports! I can hardly wait! :mickeyjum The last time we went we did the MVMCP, and it was worth the $! Also, I read that it is the only way to see the Christmas parade until Christmas. The snow on Main Street is really cool too. Hope you all have a fun trip!

We'll be there 12/29/07-1/5/08, staying at POR. :cool1: Our first trip at this time of year. :scared: The crowds scare me, but I know it will be magical! :wizard:

We're going in Dec also! We are going Dec. 15th-22nd! YAY!! :goodvibes :love:

Haha another Hope going as the same time as me!! (my name is Hope btw)

We are going Dec 15-22 staying @ ASSp w/DDP using the Oct-Dec MYW discount. We booked late this year and all they had left was ASSp for our dates. Thinking about going to MVMCP on the 18th but don't know if it is worth $160.

DH & I went last Dec 10-16 on same discount staying @ Pop and had a blast. The longest line we waiting in was 30 minutes for TT @ Epcot.

Haha another Hope going as the same time as me!! (my name is Hope btw)

We are going Dec 15-22 staying @ ASSp w/DDP using the Oct-Dec MYW discount. We booked late this year and all they had left was ASSp for our dates. Thinking about going to MVMCP on the 18th but don't know if it is worth $160.

DH & I went last Dec 10-16 on same discount staying @ Pop and had a blast. The longest line we waiting in was 30 minutes for TT @ Epcot.

Oh wow!! Hi Hope! This is weird. We have the same name and are going the same exact time! Haha :rotfl: :rotfl2:

What's great is that since we have already gone in May this year, we will be able to focus more on the X-mas decorations, shows, and characters than going on rides. We were able to ride everything 4+ times each back in May. :cool1: I am looking forward to riding the updated HM though. :thumbsup2

We booked through US Airways leaving from Portland, Me. We paid a few dollars more than we usually do, but with the cheaper resort rooms for that time, it all balanced out. :cool1:
Thanks for the info! I just found some flights on Southwest though, so I may go with them.

I'm really starting to look forward to Dec. I even have the special the Travel Channel did on Dec. in WDW on my TIVO. May have to watch that again soon to get pumped up!

I've gotten my plane tix! I learned the hard way though to grab the cheap tickets as soon as you see them on Southwest! Those tix went FAST! I was able to get them for $60 each way! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter