Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

:woohoo:The box is in the mail! Woo hoo!:woohoo:

I am down the shore and forgot to do DC, I'm so bummed...but he said that it is going out today and that you should get it by Wednesday...We'll see....

:)

I am printing out my label now.
I am going shopping after I hit the post office, but you should get email confirmation from USPS.

OK, my hubby go them in the mail today. Loved working on this swap, but boy am I glad that I am done! Looking foreward to getting these back!

Here are the rest of the pictures:

Group 8 -- Minnie Mouse
Minnie head is flocked.

DSC00524.jpg

Group 9b -- Donald Duck
The D is embossed with Donald heads

DSC00525.jpg

Group 10b -- Pluto and Goofy
The O is embossed with Goofy heads

DSC00526.jpg

Group 12 -- Tigger and Piglet

DSC00527.jpg

Group 13 -- Cinderella
I hope you can tell that the E is on a pillow -- like the slipper.

DSC00528.jpg

Group 17 -- Autographs

DSC00529.jpg

Group 18 -- Beauty and the Beast
The rose reminded me of the stainglass windows at the beginning of the film.

DSC00531.jpg

Group 19 -- Daisy

DSC00533.jpg

Group 20 -- Villians
The evil fumes from the cauldron are glittered.

DSC00532.jpg

Stephanie - I hit a snag yesterday...my little guy had an allergist appt. Took him and my box to mail. Allergist sent him for bloodwork and sinus x-ray. Well, the friendly radiologist decided to develop each x-ray before taking the rest and show them to DS. (I think he just was new and wanted to be sure of his work.) Anyway, by the time we left there it was 5 minutes before 12. The p.o. was closed when I pulled in. I have the box still in the car ready to go out first thing Tuesday morning. I did the postage calculator and it said that mailing priority would get it to you on Thursday. So, you will still have a day before the due dte. Hope this is ok...and I'm sorry. I actually had forgotten about the appt until the called to confirm Friday. :confused3 Anyway, let me know if you need it mailed a faster method. Thanks!

Erin

Erin, that's fine. There are a few others not mailing until Tuesday. Everyone mailing next week, be sure to mail Priority and get delivery confirmation.

Thanks!:goodvibes

M22P-love your groups!! Where did you get the Disney embossing folders?

Thanks! I kind-of cheated on the embossing. I have the Best Pals Embossing set (it has full figures of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy hugging). I placed the letter only on the character I wanted and ran it through. Or only ran half through so I wouldn't add another friend! So each letter went through two times.

Thanks! I kind-of cheated on the embossing. I have the Best Pals Embossing set (it has full figures of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy hugging). I placed the letter only on the character I wanted and ran it through. Or only ran half through so I wouldn't add another friend! So each letter went through two times.

That's a creative way to do it! I don't think I'd have thought of that! Good idea!

Wow! Everything looks amazing! So creative! I would've never thought to emboss that way either--thanks for teaching me something new.

Thanks for all the nice comments about the embossing. To be honest -- neccessity is the mother of invention. I was starting to run out of ideas and then :idea:

Officially postal!! I missed getting it together on Sat. but it's on its way now. I have the dc# online if needed.

Mine is postal with dc. It should arrive by Friday. I also included my pieces for the everyday swap. You can return both at the same itme and send my circle journal with them if you wish.

Rebecca

I got lots of mail today!!!!:banana:

I received packages from:
MissesDisney
MichellePooh
Mickster
AWM
Mom-to-2-Princesses

I haven't opened any of them yet as the mailman just put them outside my door. All the envelopes and boxes look fine, though, so I'm sure everything inside is safe and sound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter