Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

I'm glad it got there so fast...especially with the holiday... Hope everything is ok...

I am postal, but this morning I found a group of badly beaten and battered Ariel letter A's in my little guys closet. He was helping me bag and tag and I guess he wandered off with them after I put them in the box. When I asked him about it this morning he said she was battling his Zhu Zhu pets. Anyway - I can redo them and mail them out individually to each person in the group (I can't get to my scrap room again until at least Sunday) or you can swap this out and just pull me from the group. The last thing I want to do is hold this swap up any further. It's up to you and the other girls - I posted a pic of what the letter looked like very early in the postings because she was one of the first that I had done. I don't mind what you would like me to do, just let me know.
I'm very sorry.....the Zhu Zhu's and the five year old have both received a whipping with a wet noodle. ;)
Danielle

I am postal, but this morning I found a group of badly beaten and battered Ariel letter A's in my little guys closet. He was helping me bag and tag and I guess he wandered off with them after I put them in the box. When I asked him about it this morning he said she was battling his Zhu Zhu pets. Anyway - I can redo them and mail them out individually to each person in the group (I can't get to my scrap room again until at least Sunday) or you can swap this out and just pull me from the group. The last thing I want to do is hold this swap up any further. It's up to you and the other girls - I posted a pic of what the letter looked like very early in the postings because she was one of the first that I had done. I don't mind what you would like me to do, just let me know.
I'm very sorry.....the Zhu Zhu's and the five year old have both received a whipping with a wet noodle. ;)
Danielle

Did Ariel beat the Zhu Zhu's?:rotfl: How about you redo the letter and mail it to each person in the group. I'll give you their mailing addresses in a pm. Does that work?

Alrighty, everything is postal and should be here either today or tomorrow!!!:banana: I'm hoping to get these swapped out this weekend and then hopefully back in the mail to you on Monday. That's the plan anyway!:goodvibes

I'll be taking photos as I go of pieces that haven't been posted and will get the slideshow current as well. I'll let you know when everything is up there.

Thanks everyone for being on time and making this a great swap to hostess!!:lovestruc

DIT - I took pix of everything I mailed you...just haven't put them up here yet. :sad2: I've been really bad about that lately. If it would be easier on you, I can do that today sometime so you don't have to. Just let me know!!

Just checked the DC# for my package...it still says that "it has left Philadelphia"???? I am hoping it gets to you today and that the tracking just has not been updated really. The post master told me it should be there today. So, lets hope that is what happens!

I'll redo them and send them out, that's no problem.
Ariel lost the fight, and lost badly! I think the Zhu Zhu may have been nibbling on her. At least I hope it was the Zhu Zhu and not my son!

DIT - I took pix of everything I mailed you...just haven't put them up here yet. :sad2: I've been really bad about that lately. If it would be easier on you, I can do that today sometime so you don't have to. Just let me know!!

I will not be taking photos and getting the slideshow updated until this weekend so if you want to go ahead and post your photos, go ahead and I can just grab those photos and put them in the slideshow. If you don't have the time, that's fine as it's just an extra step on my part, no biggie.:goodvibes

Just checked the DC# for my package...it still says that "it has left Philadelphia"???? I am hoping it gets to you today and that the tracking just has not been updated really. The post master told me it should be there today. So, lets hope that is what happens!

It's here! It was sitting on my front porch when I got home.

PirateTink and Rlovew, your boxes are here too! That leaves just 3 more. They've all been mailed so it's up to the postal service to get them here!

I'll redo them and send them out, that's no problem.
Ariel lost the fight, and lost badly! I think the Zhu Zhu may have been nibbling on her. At least I hope it was the Zhu Zhu and not my son!

Poor Ariel!:laughing: I guess she needed Sebastian and Flounder to help her! And, yes, hopefully it was the Zhu Zhu who nibbled and not your DS!:rotfl:

I'll get you the addresses of those in your group today or tomorrow. Thanks!

Today's news:

Icesk8abc, your box arrived today. It was open with a note from my post office saying that they received it that way. I've checked everything inside and all your groups are there as well as your check, labels, and gift (thank you!). Everything looks good so I'm thinking the tape just magically fell off and that's all that happened.:confused3

Tyniknate, your package hasn't arrived. What day did you mail it and did you get delivery confirmation? Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

I also don't have mbfqueen's package which was mailed last Saturday and I'm in contact with her about that.

I am still going to start swapping out tomorrow and my fingers will be crossed that the last 2 packages show up in tomorrow's mail.

Today's news:

Icesk8abc, your box arrived today. It was open with a note from my post office saying that they received it that way. I've checked everything inside and all your groups are there as well as your check, labels, and gift (thank you!). Everything looks good so I'm thinking the tape just magically fell off and that's all that happened.:confused3

:scared1:Well that is scary!:scared1: I am 99% certain that I taped it. I put it in the automated teller drop box though. Perhaps the tape ended up stuck to another box. It wasn't the best tape in the world, but I can't imagine it all coming off. Oh well...I am glad everything was there. :)

Tyniknate and mbfqueen, your boxes arrived today!!!! That means everything is here!!!:banana: I am in the process of swapping things out!:goodvibes

I've taken photos of everything, but probably won't get to updating the slideshow until tomorrow. I'll let you know when everything is one there.

Tyniknate and mbfqueen, your boxes arrived today!!!! That means everything is here!!!:banana: I am in the process of swapping things out!:goodvibes

I've taken photos of everything, but probably won't get to updating the slideshow until tomorrow. I'll let you know when everything is one there.

Super!! Can't wait to get it all back! Stephanie, I am sorry...I never had time to upload all the pix I took of all the stuff. :sad2:

Woohoo! Just checked out the slide show for the first time in a while. Everything looks wonderful. When you are updating the show, could you change my Iridessa picture to this one. I decided to add her name.

IMG_4203.jpg

I couldn't get the 'i' dot to piece (too small) so I included a gem to use as the dot.

Also I noticed in the show that my name was on an Ariel set. It is lovely and I would love to take credit, but it isn't mine.

Thank you for all your hard work. This is a huge swap!

Woohoo! Just checked out the slide show for the first time in a while. Everything looks wonderful. When you are updating the show, could you change my Iridessa picture to this one. I decided to add her name.

IMG_4203.jpg

I couldn't get the 'i' dot to piece (too small) so I included a gem to use as the dot.

Also I noticed in the show that my name was on an Ariel set. It is lovely and I would love to take credit, but it isn't mine.

Thank you for all your hard work. This is a huge swap!

Yes, I'll change the photo. And, oops, on incorrectly labelling the Ariel set. I'll figure out who it goes to and change that later too. I'm still sorting. This swap is big and I'm finding that those 2 inch letter groups are time consuming to swap out! But, I'm almost there. I'll upload the photos to the slideshow and fix what needs doing later today.

Thanks everyone for doing such great work. And, a big thank you to those that read the directions and packaged correctly. It really makes a big difference when swapping out.:flower3:

Guess what? Almost all of the packages are back on their way to you!!!!:banana: DH and DS helped me take all of them to the post office and we used the self service kiosk and got them mailed!!!! My receipt shows that some should be delivered on Tuesday and others on Wednesday!!:banana: I will be sending you a pm with your delivery confirmation number if had that.

Everyone, please let me know when you receive your box or envelope. I know you will love everything. After dinner, I'm going to try to get all the photos uploaded and update the slideshow. I'll keep you informed!

I love it when a swap comes together so perfectly! We didn't need any angels and everyone was ontime. Perfect!!! Thank you!:flower3:

For those of you in Group 12 (SIOH, Nemomom, rlovew, LM3K, DisneyBarlans, and M22P), you will be getting 2 T's in your bag. We had 2 made for this group by mistake. This way you get a choice of T's to use!:goodvibes All the other letters are there, just an extra T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter