Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

How long did it take you all to get your box of information? The DVC person who took my call didn't act like he wanted to talk to me at all, so now I'm skeptical if anything got processed.

I did this on Aug. 3 and haven't received any information yet. I thought the guy who talked to me didn't seem interested either. I did receive an email follow up survey which I've yet to complete.

I called today and the guy told me that I would get the package in about a week, and then in another week the gift card should come.

Is this limited to one per household? Three of us have the Disney Chase card...

I called today and the guy told me that I would get the package in about a week, and then in another week the gift card should come.
Yeah... many of us passed the two week mark a week ago. I was told gift card would take at minimum 4 weeks. I suspect that's why they say 4-6 weeks.

I went and looked at the e-mail I got and it says "within 30 days" of doing the phone tour. Guess we just wait to see who gets the GC first.

Just got off the phone with them. Super friendly and very nice rep explained the program. Going to send out some information to me. Gift card will be sent out separately. Should take up to 4 weeks before receiving the gift card. No pressure at all like a timeshare presentation. Quick and easy. Would love to purchase, but I know DW will say no.

So I told my sister about this promo on August 10. She did not get the email offer but does have a Disney visa. When she called, she asked for the DVC visa phone tour as per the instructions in my email and they asked her for a code (there was no code). She told them she didn't get the email but heard it was open to Disney visa holders, so they put her through to someone and she was told she'd get a gc. Well, she got one today--for $25. I called the first day I got the email, which was around the first of August. I've not received my gc yet and wasn't really expecting to, but I'm curious about the $25 card and wondered if anyone else who called without having received the email had gotten a gc but not the $40 one promised in the email promo.

So I told my sister about this promo on August 10. She did not get the email offer but does have a Disney visa. When she called, she asked for the DVC visa phone tour as per the instructions in my email and they asked her for a code (there was no code). She told them she didn't get the email but heard it was open to Disney visa holders, so they put her through to someone and she was told she'd get a gc. Well, she got one today--for $25. I called the first day I got the email, which was around the first of August. I've not received my gc yet and wasn't really expecting to, but I'm curious about the $25 card and wondered if anyone else who called without having received the email had gotten a gc but not the $40 one promised in the email promo.

I did get the e-mail and did the phone tour. The guide mentioned a $25 GC and I corrected him and said the offer was for a $40 GC. I am expecting the $40 one and saved the e-mail that I got with the offer.

I haven't received an email but when I called, they didn't ask for a code. The DVC guide told me it would be a $40 gift card.

I did look and it appears that I called on 8/7 or 8/8 (I'm thinking 8/7 since it was a friend's birthday and I didn't have my usual morning drive-in to work talk with her since she had taken the day off and was still sleeping).

I received my package of information via Fed-Ex the following Wednesday (not two days later, but 9 days later).

We have done this twice. Both times it was short and no pressure. Well worth it. We still get mail from DVC but no more GC offers. We have a Disney Visa card.

Well my gift card came today! I called on 8/16 and never got additional information in the mail. Today when I saw the envelope from Fed Ex I assumed it was more DVC information, but nope, it's my giftcard. No complaints here!

I made the call 8/3 and recieved my gift card today!

Well my gift card came today! I called on 8/16 and never got additional information in the mail. Today when I saw the envelope from Fed Ex I assumed it was more DVC information, but nope, it's my giftcard. No complaints here!

Just wondering did you both get the email as well? I received the email and did the call but nothing yet...

I got two emails (somehow Disney has both of my email accounts, lol), a box, a voice mail (just this past week) but no GC. Crossing fingers the GC gets here.

I got the email, no box, and I got the giftcard. When I called, I got homework basically where they sent me an email while they had me on the phone, made sure I got it, and then told me to call back when I was done. I read it and called back about 30 minutes later. 7 business days later, my giftcard arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter