• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chase Disney Visa room discount release?

Sigh.......Nothing available on this discount at POFQ for my dates 01/26 - 02/05. There was lots of availability at POR but I prefer POFQ.
It’s almost always harder to get. Often excluded. For just the reason you give. It’s preferred by most guests so they don’t need to give promos to book it. If it does get included it’s only a few rooms

It is on the Disney website under “places to stay” View All Offers, Up to $400 off. Could not find a better deal than our rack rate already booked for Feb. 😞
Just to let folks know you’d have to click through for a discount from Visa from a link from Visa. They don’t put it on the general discount page historically.

Although the visa website listed just a few resorts i was able to get the discount at a resort not listed. Not a huge discount, but it covers the cost of a dessert party!

Boo😭 No discount available for us, either Disney Visa or the other offer! I just found out about it on Facebook. We had already almost resigned ourselves to going without a discount for the first time ever, but seeing the offer and not being able to apply it hurt a little. Dang.

Fortunately, we are almost done paying off our package. Just one more chunk and we'll be done. At least we can stop waiting and hoping for a magical discount now. Hope ya'll had better luck!

Boo😭 No discount available for us, either Disney Visa or the other offer! I just found out about it on Facebook. We had already almost resigned ourselves to going without a discount for the first time ever, but seeing the offer and not being able to apply it hurt a little. Dang.

Fortunately, we are almost done paying off our package. Just one more chunk and we'll be done. At least we can stop waiting and hoping for a magical discount now. Hope ya'll had better luck!

This is why we booked POFQ at rack rate . We figured if we couldn't get a DEEP discount for our preferred deluxe resorts, we were ok paying rack rate for our favorite moderate resort. We also booked two rooms because it gives us more room to spread out and most importantly, a minimum of 3 beds and 2 bathrooms :p

Booked a week at Gran Destino Tower with this discount in January.

Excited to stay at a different resort.

I was pleasantly surprised with the availability for the bulk of the resorts I was looking at.

I was going to go at the beginning of March to try and avoid the spring break crowds, but I can't find any rooms at the Art of Animation for this Mother-daughters trip. If the middle and end of march are big crowds, can anyone suspect why I can find tons of reservations at AoA for then, but not at the beginning of March when crowds are supposedly lower? Even my airline flights are cheaper in mid and end of March. So I am leaning on changing our dates, is this a bad idea, or can we still have a great time???

got the email yesterday afternoon. Already booked on the Fantasy out of Miami for April. Probably won't be able to work in a trip to Disney too. There is a limit on how much Disney I can expose my husband too. :rotfl::rotfl:

I was going to go at the beginning of March to try and avoid the spring break crowds, but I can't find any rooms at the Art of Animation for this Mother-daughters trip. If the middle and end of march are big crowds, can anyone suspect why I can find tons of reservations at AoA for then, but not at the beginning of March when crowds are supposedly lower? Even my airline flights are cheaper in mid and end of March. So I am leaning on changing our dates, is this a bad idea, or can we still have a great time???
I would think it would be a supply and demand reason why it's cheaper at the middle to end of the month. I can't see offering better pricing if you don't need to? There must be lower demand? idk

got the visa discount email yesterday, called the number in the email and got 10% off my rack rate room only reservation at Caribbean Beach with it :)

What dates in March are you looking at?
NH school vacation week runs the week of Monday 02/27- Friday 03/03.
The princess marathon weekend is the 24-26 and some people might tack on that week after.

It’s almost always harder to get. Often excluded. For just the reason you give. It’s preferred by most guests so they don’t need to give promos to book it. If it does get included it’s only a few rooms
We have an AP discount at POFQ for both our upcoming December trip and for a March 2023 as well. The hard-to-get mod for us was GDT, which by the time we checked was available with the AP discount only the last week in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter