Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

I'm here!! You need to send a pm to a mod to let them know they can close the old one too.

I'm here!! You need to send a pm to a mod to let them know they can close the old one too.

I will let Sherri know.

And Chrissie, I would LOVE to go in December too. It would be nice to meet you and Michele and your families. Not sure we can pull off a trip that close, but we can sure try!

Normally a moderator will close a thread when they decide it is a good idea or it reaches I believe it is 250 pages.

I made one more post on the old thread. Did you guys see it???

I did!!

I will let Sherri know.

And Chrissie, I would LOVE to go in December too. It would be nice to meet you and Michele and your families. Not sure we can pull off a trip that close, but we can sure try!

That would be great!

Normally a moderator will close a thread when they decide it is a good idea or it reaches I believe it is 250 pages.

We were at 250 and it is polite to let them know.

I will let Sherri know.

I know the feeling Andrea. I'm not sure if we can swing it. I just really, really, really want it to happen. It's sad that i think about it so much, i just can't help it.:confused3

I know the feeling Andrea. I'm not sure if we can swing it. I just really, really, really want it to happen. It's sad that i think about it so much, i just can't help it.:confused3

I don't think I would think about it as much if I didn't have the DIS here to talk about it all the time, lol. But at the same time, I LIKE to think about it, and also love all the wonderful friends I have met on here, so I am not complaining at all. It just means we get more trips in, even if we should be saving for other things. :rolleyes1

Me too Chrissie!! If we can't swing it I am going to shoot for June again after everyone gets out of school.

I'd also like to start thinking about a trip to WDW and also try a cruise one day. A Disney one of course. But both of those might be better when Seth is quite a bit older. Like 7 or 8. Just not sure I want to wait that long to go! Lol.

I don't think I would think about it as much if I didn't have the DIS here to talk about it all the time, lol. But at the same time, I LIKE to think about it, and also love all the wonderful friends I have met on here, so I am not complaining at all. It just means we get more trips in, even if we should be saving for other things. :rolleyes1

I look at the Dis as my way of keeping Disneyland real to me. And I have made some good friends on here.:grouphug:

I'd also like to start thinking about a trip to WDW and also try a cruise one day. A Disney one of course. But both of those might be better when Seth is quite a bit older. Like 7 or 8. Just not sure I want to wait that long to go! Lol.

It is easier to travel when they get a little older.

:grouphug:

I am looking forward to getting him excited about Disney when he's older. Hopefully he will love Disney as much as I do.

Stephanie's little one is wild about Disneyland ever since I made him that Duffy book.

Sometimes i wonder if the reason i'm not on here much is because it reminds me of how bad i want to go to DL. I know that sounds crazy. I sure am glad i have met all of you and i certainly DO consider you guys as friends.

I was just argueing with Jon about whether we drove through Red Deer last year Andrea. He was right, we did!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter