• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

The Peter Pan backpack and ears were on again this morning....bagable but not buyable. I wonder what is really happening. Does one or two of these show up in the computer inventory, and therefore pop-up on the website, but shopDisney IT has the system programmed in such a way that super low quantity items can not be checked out as a safeguard to overselling? Seriously, what is going on with these items? It's maddening! I've had the backpack in my bag a dozen times now and never get it to checkout.

BTW, I received my KAC ears yesterday. Just waiting for the POTC hip pack to arrive. :yay:

MTP bag, ears, plush and mug are up on the site now. I was able to purchase the ears. Go figure!

Last edited:

Merch Pass for Big Thunder Mtn is now live. Thankfully, I'm not too keen on this set...my bank account needs a break, phew!

EDIT: Still no sneak peak at Haunted Mansion for October. Or as I'd like to coin it, The Holy Grail!!

MTP bag, ears, plush and mug are up on the site now. I was able to purchase the ears. Go figure!
I was able to purchase the MTP ears, too! Was shocked when the transaction went through. Earlier today, the Peter Pan and Dumbo ears were doing the taunting dance.

Same I’m not super into this one either but I figure I would try.
Same here. It does take the pressure off, though, doesn't it? ;)

BTMRR is tied for my favorite ride with POTC, but even so I'm not super into the collection. I do love the Minnie plush though, so I'd be happy to get her. And you know I'll get the ears if I'm selected, because...ears.

At this point (8:30 am PT, 9/15) MTP mug and plush are still available.

Merch Pass for Big Thunder Mtn is now live. Thankfully, I'm not too keen on this set...my bank account needs a break, phew!

EDIT: Still no sneak peak at Haunted Mansion for October. Or as I'd like to coin it, The Holy Grail!!

That’s the one I’m waiting for! Let me see that Haunted Mansion set!!

I only really want the pins from the Big Thunder one although the plush is cute too. Rare to see merch for that ride, wish it was a bit cuter though but the western design makes sense- just not my style!

That’s the one I’m waiting for! Let me see that Haunted Mansion set!!

I only really want the pins from the Big Thunder one although the plush is cute too. Rare to see merch for that ride, wish it was a bit cuter though but the western design makes sense- just not my style!
I'm so curious about the haunted mansion one! When do they normally release the pictures for upcoming months?

I'm so curious about the haunted mansion one! When do they normally release the pictures for upcoming months?
Not sure what happened before Merch Pass and since then it's been a bit odd. PP and KAC were shown and then delayed before their lottery days (probably because of Covid related supplier delays and the change over to the Merch Pass system) and Dumbo appeared a week or two prior to the KAC lottery. Not sure why they haven't shown HM yet.

Last edited:
I thought it was interesting that we are supposed to receive only one email this time, regardless of how many items you can buy. That should make things easier. At least you'll know that you should only be looking for one email total.
ETA: MTP Plush still available (9 pm PT)!

The MTP plush is still showing up this morning, but it appears to be out of stock when you try to bag it.

I’m not sure if I like it, to be honest. 😂 I can see how they had to go in a different direction but the ears are a bit odd for me.

Like all the sequins and roses? Idk it’s not what I was hoping for. Guess that’s better for my wallet! I do want the plush and pins though. 😍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter